THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might need to pick up some of the tapes Angela has been listening to, if it has her pulling off hacks like that in a day :lupe:. Even with Darlene I would have been nervous as hell. Not to mention FBI agents trying to spit game and nosy Dom peering around the corner on some "You on the phone?" :ld:- Nah bytch, I'm trying to finish hacking into the FBI :damn:.

:dead:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, 90s TGIF FUKKERY:gladbron: USA's Up All Night:ooh:/B-Horror flick tie-in:krs: Gameboy/Retro commercials:lawd: Laugh Track bugged out Elliot:pachaha: Alf's:laff: drive-by on top of Gideon:banderas: Tyrell Go HAM in the background:dead: 666 CEO's With the shyt:birdman: Shaw Bros reverse dubbed in:mindblown: Jackie Brown's BLACKEXCELLENCE homage:myman: Angela's Self-Help tapes come thru:dame: Darlene's struggle IRC breach:usure: FSociety's hacker 101 training day course:lupe: isn't built for NOiSEy FBI Chick in the cut, tho:whoa: Mr. Robot:cook: throwback intro outdid itself:ahh:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mr Robot is filmed in front of a live studio audience :mjcry:
I legitimately thought I changed the channel, or USA screwed up the feed:mindblown:

...b-b-but, then my nostalgic childhood (ALF/Gameboy/TGIF) kicked in: 90s Kid:mjcry:

If Ronda Shear had made a cameo during that USA Up All Night:hula: promo, tho:banderas:

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Wait, 90s TGIF FUKKERY:gladbron: USA's Up All Night:hula:/B-Horror flick tie-in:krs: Gameboy/Retro commercials:ooh:Laugh Track bugged out Elliot:pachaha: Alf's:laff: drive-by on top of Gideon:banderas: Tyrell Go HAM in the background:dead: 666 CEO's With the shyt:birdman: Shaw Bros reverse dubbed in:mindblown: Jackie Brown's BLACKEXCELLENCE:stylin: homage:myman: Angela's Self-Help tapes come thru:dame: Darlene's struggle scrimmage breach:usure: FSociety's hacker 101 training day course:lupe: isn't built for NOiSEy FBI Chick in the cut:ufdup: Mr. Robot:cook: throwback opening outdid itself, tho:ahh:
:blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By they way. Is Price getting legit blind sided by White Rose with him helping fsociety so much or is it just another way for him to get to the same ultimate plan (whatever that is) he has with Price? :patrice: They did get into an argument about having more patience and White Rose having none of that and asking for "plan B" to one of his assistants :mmmmm:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:Trying to mack on Beta Seyfried
She got out Beta'd by breh. His beta was seeping out of his pores when she gave him the ":usure:That's it?" shpeel.

I almost had to turn my screen off because I could feel him pumping his estrogen through the airwaves. I had to do some curls in front of a hulk hogan poster blasting MOP in my garage to get back to equilibrium. :whew:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Goddamn - this show.:wow:

Elliot going to his 'happy' place to save himself and us from the trauma of the beating. :mjcry:The sheer amount of self referential Easter eggs though :mindblown:

His moms might have been physically abusive too? I always assumed that she was strictly on that psychological wave:whoa:. Burning Darlene and knocking her out though:merchant:

There were little clues that she was the WOAT besides that, in that sequence - the fact that she smoked when she knew her husband has cancer for one.

It insinuates that Tyrell's call is real - he might be hurt though? It would make sense that it happened during the lost 3 days and that Mr. Robot did it, seeing as he's the one who hit him with the tire iron.

Ray might be even more :demonic: than Francisco :lupe:

I didn't fully catch it, but what was the 'Say Cheese, Danish!' newspaper front page a bigfoot like sighting of Tyrell or paparazzi taking pictures of Joanna when she ran into the street after the phonecall in the last episode?:jbhmm:EDIT: It was Joanna in the street.

Angela is blooded in now. Interesting that she held it together when she saw old boy from the Dark Army. The Angela who wouldn't speak to Elliot after the Allsafe hack, wouldn't have been able to hold it down like that. :ohhh:

The Dark Army is on some fukkery right now. Injecting nikkas fingers - on some weird Mafia shyt. Might have done something with that box though

That hack sequence was :banderas:

Dominique really is the Elliot of investigations. Absolutely no social skills at all, but she makes up for it by being a boss with the detective work.

The ending was masterful. I was sad knowing what was coming for both those characters during the car convo. but that last moment before Elliot names Mr. Robot :ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
ric7.gif

WOOOOOOOOOVIEW ON THE WAY BREHS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO