THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Watching this episode high af :ohhh:
The family matters style font and Alf in the very beginning :russ: killing Gideon :huhldup: Angela getting caught at the end :merchant:

Did the preview for the next episode confirm Elliot killed Tyrell ? Especially due to the fact he was in the trunk in Mr Robots car. Plus he hit him in the head with the crowbar.
:whoo:

This season has been great so far

Last edited:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Cpi_1otVYAA0h-X.jpg:large

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The opening TGIF fukkery had me like :ohhh:to :gladbron:to :mjcry:.

My man Elliot needed to take that trip into fantasy land, even if he didn't know it. Thank you Mr. Robot :to:

Ray truly is a scary threat, when he was talking to Elliot in the hospital and basically told him you're only alive because I allow it :birdman:.

Dom is still alive, but doesn't want to take time off. Busy chatting up Ahmad about how its a pain to go to work, while he's about to close his shop :martin:. She made sure she got that turkey sandwich though :skip:.

I might need to pick up some of the tapes Angela has been listening to, if it has her pulling off hacks like that in a day :lupe:. Even with Darlene I would have been nervous as hell. Not to mention FBI agents trying to spit game and nosy Dom peering around the corner on some "You on the phone?" :ld:- Nah bytch, I'm trying to finish hacking into the FBI :damn:.

Actor who plays Gideon when he found out he was going to be in another episode :gladbron:

When he found out he was going to be killed again by Alf of all people :beli:

Darlene does look better as a blonde- reminds me of her days on Suburgatory

52843-suburgatory-dalia.gif