Superstar
Daps
Yo wtf. Completely forgot this was on last night. So unlike me

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this get better on season 2? Im midway through season 1and this is just meh at the moment :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Day of the new episode and still no WOOOview of the last one from @Nature Boy Ric Flair :wtf:

Don't tell me the breh is going through his own internal error
mMUD1FN.jpg

OUT OF THE COUNTRY ON A DRUG INDUCED PROSTITUTE BINGE BREH :ahh:

BACK ON SUNDAY AND WILL CATCH UP AND WOOOOOOVIEW THE shyt :youngsabo:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:

On God if this ain't the most gully show on TV.

:wow:

Its all psychological turmoil till you fukk around with the wrong nikka and shyt...get..real..real fast.

:ooh:

That goes for Jersey Girl too.

Think you walking out the continent alive after you done seen the minister of Defense's Eyes wide shut gown collection.

:childplease:

fukk around with an asian breh that rock illuminate-red laced panties with dikk holes in em.

bytch had arrogance to give him the Joker treatment when he asked you about your past like he ain't know that you full of shyt. bytch he the head of Asian intelligence in a continent full of Asians. Are you out of your mind!!?

You think he cant see your bluff? You think he don't know your browser history... that he don't know that you have AOL IM sex with strangers... bytch FOH.

:ohlawd:
He's a cold blooded murder.

Kill you without telling you why you dying... not giving you time to process it.. :youngsabo: ask Joana Wellick about it. He's a damn monster..

Not like Ray.. Ray gave you a chance... he tried telling you Elliot.

:francis:

"Don't look where you don't need to be looking."

You know why this is happening to you.

:yeshrug:

Can't say he's not a man of his word.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll finally come clean and state that i have a crush on darlene for some reason

she kind of ugly but cute af at the same time :mindblown:

I didn't want to say it but I find her oddly attractive. She's strange looking in an intriguing way.

BD Wong was creeping me out. Never trust anyone who speaks so poetically when it's not necessary. Why'd he lie about his "sister"? Why'd he body the agents? Was it because homegirl saw the clock room?

That IT guy can't catch a break:mjcry:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So much fukkery happening in the last 5 mintues :damn:

How do you top Silk Road? By adding murder for hire, child prostitution, and illegal weapons on top of crack, heroin, coke etc
Ray is the fukking Devil :wtf:

Why they killed my Dominican pana Kareem so ruthless? :mjcry:

That end credit music was dope, the perfect music of paranoia

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Same thing with "Breaking Bad". It was almost cancelled several times and almost went to another network for the last 16 episodes, when AMC wanted to cut it's budget because of "Mad Men".

Most people just remember when the whole world was on it's dikk. Anything negative about "Mr. Robot" ratings could be said about "BB", seasons 1-4. Even more so for "The Wire".

Fred.
This I remember when breaking bad came out only me and my boy watched it no one else did do sucked not being able to discuss with nyone