Supporter
Daps
Low key this season is pissing me off a bit the last couple eps :manny:

But I reserve final judgment till the product is finished :sas1:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hacker Jargon on a hundred, thousand, trillion:lupe: Darlene indoctrinated AngeLa onto the circuit:usure: Fsociety's bout to get Snoop Dogg out the system:snoop: Murder analogized while holding a baby:demonic: Joanne:fire: Go HAM in Tyrell's absence:whew: China room's Clockwork Orange homage:whoa: TranniAsian FATALITY cheat codes:damn: put FBI Chick's squadron:huhldup: on that bloody Splatter Jam Screen:dead: Ray's goon squad in the cut:ufdup:, and Elliot still glimpsed at his Dark web FUKKERY:merchant: Mr. Robot tried to warn him:bryan:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: at Ray's log-in on his computer.

CARETAKER_zpsss3im1ll.png

Caretaker, eh?:sas1:

Fred.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I wasn't bytching about it :rudy: but that was the kind of episode I was expecting and they delivered :blessed:

I use bytching as a catchall term for voicing displeasure with things :yeshrug:
This is the second time this week alone someone's pointed that out to me. Maybe I should learn how to phrase things better.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I love this show brehs but the amount of weird ass motherfukkers in this is :mjlol: White Rose, Dom, Elliot, Price, Demonic Emily Ratajkowski (that bytch is so damn fine and so damn crazy brehs :noah:), .

Its so fitting tho.

I don't think if a dude like Elliot was real and he turned the world upside down, he'd grab a cold one and watch the Lakers game right after.

Nah if you're basically the greatest hacker living. Or in any other roles you mentioned. There is a high chance you're far from normal.