THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Had to marinate in it for an extra day this week.

It definitely felt more like last week's episode where things got explained rather than just mystery upon mystery

Dom doesn't dream :mjcry:

Ol girl's dream about the guy with the surgical mask and the steep hill. :ohhh:Lowkey it all came true, including Dom's ending.

Angela seems to have a better understanding of the 5/9 fukkery than we thought. I did find it interesting that she has to upload an image of her Mac memory though - Is that her becoming better at compartmentalizing? :jbhmm:

Again - it's so weird to see Elliot smile. He talked to Darlene with the manic confidence of Mr. Robot too, while Christian Slater played the background in that scene. Is Elliot getting it together,

"Maybe Mr. Robot can be a friend :to:"

White Rose out here showing off his clock and dress game and crying about alternate realities :patrice:

Ray went full on :demonic:on Elliot's ass.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Since when

I'm not sure when but it's been for years since SVUs run, B.D. Wong is gay in real life and at one point they revealed his character to be gay, I know I seen the episode but I don't remember and I think the actor asked for that to happen.

EDIT: It's been revealed since 2009. He mentions that he is gay after becoming involved in a case in which a pedophile rights group compares the public's hatred of them to homophobia.

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So much fukkery happening in the last 5 mintues :damn:

How do you top Silk Road? By adding murder for hire, child prostitution, and illegal weapons on top of crack, heroin, coke etc
Ray is the fukking Devil
:wtf:

Why they killed my Dominican pana Kareem so ruthless? :mjcry:

That end credit music was dope, the perfect music of paranoia and Ray's demonry
Well there are sites like that but not all combined into the Amazon of fukkery like this :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So did Whiterose send the attack on "Dom" DiPierro because he knew he spilled too much info to her (about the dresses, etc.) or was he planning on sending the attack on the FBI anyways?

I feel the same. Did he get emotional because he knew what was gonna happen to Dom and the others? :mmmmm:

Also, even if Dipiero survives there's no way she's getting out of China and go back to work on the hack like nothing happened. Will White Rose give her :ufdup: speech or will they try to turn her? Santiago was probably in on the attack so something big should happen next week.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm not sure when but it's been for years since SVUs run, B.D. Wong is gay in real life and at one point they revealed his character to be gay, I know I seen the episode but I don't remember and I think the actor asked for that to happen.

EDIT: It's been revealed since 2009. He mentions that he is gay after becoming involved in a case in which a pedophile rights group compares the public's hatred of them to homophobia.
Wasn't he gay in Oz also?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
So much blam blam blam blam in this episode:

Dominican dude: blamified

FBI agents: blamified

Poor black i should have stayed in community college longer but jumped at this chance to work for the FBI to let my ex husband know I don't need his ass: blamified

Streep Jr gonna catch those shells to the dome...