MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
What's up with this show's popularity this year. Thread's not popping as much as season one and I haven't seen it trending since the first week.

I still like the show but I'm hoping it doesn't get cancelled.
The show is doing 2 mill a episode roughly like last season but a lot of people stream the show because most people that this show appeals to don't have cable. so they may live stream it online or watch later on a streaming service.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Viewership has been cut in half as well: List of Mr. Robot episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People just DVR or stream it online. If it wins some emmys this September it may get a boost in ratings in season 3.

The show is doing 2 mill a episode roughly like last season but a lot of people stream the show because most people that this show appeals to don't have cable. so they may live stream it online or watch later on a streaming service.

I get the DVR part but streaming it shouldn't affect whether the thread is popping or trending on Twitter is what I'm trying to mainly point out.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"Killing a man instantly robs him of explanation. He has no time to process his final moments. Now even though he was paralyzed, his mind was still able to understand why his life was ending. We let him die with answers. Otherwise...we're nothing but ruthless murderers."

:merchant:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
"Killing a man instantly robs him of explanation. He has no time to process his final moments. Now even though he was paralyzed, his mind was still able to understand why his life was ending. We let him die with answers. Otherwise...we're nothing but ruthless murderers."

:merchant:
Her speech sounds like it would be an ill intro for a song on a Raekwon cd :mjcry:the streets need Only Built For Cuban Linx 3

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The look they gave that white bytch after she blurted that out :laff:

I need a gif of that
9gZ09OpD.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hope not...feel that cheapens the story/plot...I actually hope they stay far away from government backed support of the dark army

Much rather have them be a rogue independent group :manny:

If they go that route it's true to life. America has been accusing China of state sponsored cyber warfare for years.

China's Response to BusinessWeek

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And now we know Elliot's not in a psych ward/jail...

Ray is gonna get fukked up somehow

Edit: :sadcam: Nevermind. Leave Elliot alone dammit

I'm still not convinced he's not in a psyche ward. Albeit a very shady one. We seen Ray's house and it looks nothing like where he has Elliot hacking. It looks closer to where Elliot's "mom" lives as far as lighting, etc.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually forgot this show existed. :dead:

Ratings continue to plummet despite hipsters claiming it would be the new Breaking Bad. Would be surprised if there's a 3rd season at this point.

"Breaking Bad" had awful ratings up until season 5 though.

And the president of USA basically said he don't give a fukk about "Mr. Robot" live ratings:

Mr. Robot Season 3 Renewal Confirmed? USA Not Worried About Ratings
It has done amazing things for USA Network across the board and for our studio as well. The way we look at every original series now is how do you build a franchise out of that original series and do that across the network and with the studio. Those young and rich audiences ain’t watching live TV the way that they used to; they’re watching it on every other platform. Every piece of research we have — VOD ratings, all of last year — you can see that far and beyond of any show that’s on USA Network is an ultra-time shifted show. When I look at Robot, I look at a big picture: we built and are continuing to build a franchise that’s profitable, that’s prestigious, that audiences love and we know they’re really dedicated to. We keep building from there. The linear rating is one very small sliver, especially in this case.

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps