THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Great episode. Just had the opportunity to watch it. Every episode is another rabbit hole in which I gladly fall into. Esmail is on a whole other level of entertainment at this point imo.

Music selection A-1... As always.

Reznor, Chromatics, Green Day

fukking love this show.

:mjcry:

That guitar hypnotized me during that scene :ohlawd:

Remind me to rep you when they bring it back

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Great episode but I don't know how people watch these with commercials. I'd be pulling my hair out. I'll say more later.

Fred.

Thread didn't move much live. When I posted after watching it I was surprised at how little replies they were so it's pretty safe to say most of us watched without commercials.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Anybody notice the spinning out of control theme?

When Elliot was at the table with Gideon and Mr.Robot was eating the apple. When the peel dropped to the floor, it was in the shape of a Spiral

and

When he was in the Laundry mat and was looking at the Dryer machine spin.

The apple peel was meant to mirror the Confictura Industries sticker on his notebook (Confictura is Latin for Imagination - btw)

Hadn't thought of laundry in that way - the funniest explanation I've heard of the dryer reflection ws that it was supposed to look like the Apple 'pinwheel' - with a suggestion that Elliot himself is buffering.

At this point literally nothing would surprise me.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This thread moves slower than I thought it would. :patrice:

I usually watch it a day later and read the comments along with the show. I had to slow down cuz like 10 minutes were elapsing between each post and I was spoiling myself.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
As usual I went through after the ep and y'all nikkas gave me laughs.

Only one thing to add, but it might be significant.

In the dinner scene where Elliott was dreaming, he had everyone around him who he rocked with and wronged from S1 and S2 except two people.

Gideon - who he knew was dead

Romero - who he doesn't find out is dead until the end of the ep.

Does this mean subconsciously Elliot knows Romero can't be a part of his future because Elliot/Mr. Robot killed him...

Even Wellick was there, which makes me think Wellick's definitely alive.

:patrice:

Correct me if I'm wrong, brehs. Was Romero there? Arab chick, Leon, Ray, Fat Hacker, Fat Asian AllSafe breh, even Bob who he eviscerated at Steel Mountain. Everyone he knew and/or met was there.