THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought that too, for a second - Esmail mirrored it really closely - but it's not the same time - unless, I'm missing something.

The knock was after the hack, no? This was him showing us the first time the hack was ever mentioned.
That Non-linear (out-of-place) puzzling plotline on a hundred, thousand, trillion:huhldup::lupe:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I thought that too, for a second - Esmail mirrored it really closely - but it's not the same time - unless, I'm missing something.

The knock was after the hack, no? This was him showing us the first time the hack was ever mentioned.
Yeah, the knock we're waiting on was after the hack. Darlene's knock was just the prelude to all of this

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love this fukking show :wow:
Another great episode

That introduction...

Chessboxing

Joey Badass giving that monolouge of self purpose and actualization,
Opening Elliot's eyes to see that the future he's looking for is needed with Mr Robot on his side

The way they described Moses and the voice of God, as a parallel to Elliot and Mr Robot to create a better future

Just magnificent writing, season 2 already getting better than 1

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was just thinking about Elliot's therapy session with Krista - the way she just came out and asked if she could talk to Mr. Robot, had me :whoa::lupe:.

There was a lot of the characters just coming out and speaking their minds last night, which was nice after three weeks of insanity.:ehh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I was just thinking about Elliot's therapy session with Krista - the way she just came out and asked if she could talk to Mr. Robot, had me :whoa::lupe:.

There was a lot of the characters just coming out and speaking their minds last night, which was nice after three weeks of insanity.:ehh:
Krista don't know that unlike Elliot... Mr. Robot will ask her to clap dem cheeks :ohlawd:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Also - Angela is currently doing at Evil Corp what Elliot was doing at the InfoSec gig

It seems like Price hired Anglea so he could use her to find vulnerabilities in the company, so he could close them.

He provided her with the info to take down the two guys last week. She could have let them carry on working for them, like Elliot could have let everyone go home on Memorial Day Weekend, but instead he blew the whistle. Her new life of nice apartments and Prada shoes might be the server room she ends up getting locked in :lupe:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Some cat at the FBI watching the final scene where Elliot decides to hack them by attacking Android like

228694b38cdf3dfa4083254c1800e1ac.gif

This still has me :dead: today

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I legit expected her to hurt Scott during that scene. :lupe:

She did on the inside :to:and emotional scars last longer than physical ones. Ask Elliot or Beta Seyfried.

Seeing Mr. Robot's origin story in the open was :ohhh:and Krista seemed to be right about Elliot not being able to annihilate Mr. Robot. That scene where he broke down how crazy he was and was like "Now can you actually help me" :damn::wow:.

Fitting that his return to Mr. Robot will be because someone needs his help- Darlene even though she was reluctant to ask :francis:. FBI on F Society's tail, but Elliot is back to doing what he does best :blessed:.

White Rose ain't got time for Price, but has time to pick out the right earring :martin:

I do hope Euro Bateman pops up before the end of the season, he was one of the more entertaining characters last season and Baby Bateman needs his formula and college fund money. We know DJ Scott doesn't have a 401K or diversified portfolio :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
A much needed episode. A lot of questions answered and we finally got a real plot for the season

I told y'all Beta's got ways to go before being crowned Alpha, she doesn't have a single big W yet. She might pretend she's all that but bytch gotta earn that new name :ufdup:

Joey Badass' scene was on point :obama:

Esmail was right about the score, the Green Day cover was :wow: :wow:

This crazy bytch crying and ethering dude to Bolivia, then giving him a blowjob while he still contemplating how he'll never amount to anything in his life :dwillhuh: I really want to know what's her and Euro Bateman's end game. I hope we see him soon, I don't wanna wait till episode 9 :damn: :feedme:

Price and Whiterose gonna fukk around and destroy half the world just because they can :merchant: :whoa:

Last edited: