THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Joey Bada$$ and his weekly reviews of Seinfeld got me thinking this week... this episode he talked about "The Good Samaritan" incident:

It's been a minute since I watched this episode but it has me thinking :ohhh:did Seinfeld and his crew invented the first WorldStar video ever? The crew just sat there, recorded and made commentary while some fukkery went down, all they needed was Newman there to scream "WORLDSTAAARRRR!" to complete the cypher.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Joey Bada$$ and his weekly reviews of Seinfeld got me thinking this week... this episode he talked about "The Good Samaritan" incident:

It's been a minute since I watched this episode but it has me thinking :ohhh:did Seinfeld and his crew invented the first WorldStar video ever? The crew just sat there, recorded and made commentary while some fukkery went down, all they needed was Newman there to scream "WORLDSTAAARRRR!" to complete the cypher.

:heh::ehh::ohhh::obama: yes

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I'm surprised @Nature Boy Ric Flair hasn't made a comment about BD Wong putting on make up and earings on some ":scust:ASIAN FAKKIT TRYING TO LOOK PRETTY JUST LIKE HULK HOEGAAAAN!" skeez yet

BEEN A BUSY DAY MY nikka :whew:

JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE :krs:

GONNA DO THE WOOOOOOVIEW SOON :banderas:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Anybody notice the spinning out of control theme?

When Elliot was at the table with Gideon and Mr.Robot was eating the apple. When the peel dropped to the floor, it was in the shape of a Spiral

and

When he was in the Laundry mat and was looking at the Dryer machine spin.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Not sure what happen with me and this show. Loved the 2/3rds of the 1st season, thought the show stumbled at the end, and through the first 3 episodes I find myself barely paying attention to what is going on. I'm going to restart this season again and give it another go, but it doesn't really seem like anything major is actually happening.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How do ya'll nikkas do it?

Since they upped the run time to 90 min I haven't been able to sit thru an entire episode. Too many damn commercials :damn:

I told myself I would wait till the season was over and then binge watch it but it's hard brehs :damn:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do ya'll nikkas do it?

Since they upped the run time to 90 min I haven't been able to sit thru an entire episode. Too many damn commercials :damn:

I told myself I would wait till the season was over and then binge watch it but it's hard brehs :damn:

Android Box + Megabox HD App = Commercialess HD piffery

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode. Just had the opportunity to watch it. Every episode is another rabbit hole in which I gladly fall into. Esmail is on a whole other level of entertainment at this point imo.

Music selection A-1... As always.

Reznor, Chromatics, Green Day

fukking love this show.

:mjcry: