mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorty tried to pull a power move. Lurking in the shadows and shyt.:skip:

My man stroked her and sent her home:mjlol:

She was befuddled, like what fukk just happened? This shyt didn't go the way I expected :patrice:

Your man B D Wong on that Too Wong Fu, Birdman, kissing boys in the mouth shyt:dame:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
that intro was dope as usual.

i hope the plot picks up a bit more in the next ep though. we've essentially seen three 90 minute eps at this point (well technically 4 eps according to the show) and i don't feel like much has happened.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it and wow.... :whoo:

Just a couple of questions....

We know that Elliot didnt kill romero so who did...

Also what the hell is bereinstein? is it like "Samaritan"?!? :damn: Please lord NO!!!! dont let it be that!!!

Where the hell is Tyrell?!?! :bryan:

The side nikka getting told he aint shyt:bryan:

Darlene getting piped in the bathroom...:takedat:

And who the fukk craig robinson working for if it's not the Dark Army?!!?:dwillhuh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darlene's behind the knock at the door:ld: B-Horror flick birthed F-Society mask:demonic:Leon spit dreamy BARZ:lupe: Krista/Lawyer Lady's two sides of the same chagrin:usure: Severance package got Joanne aHead of the Con:whew: TrAsianny Go HAM for earings:deadmanny:, while 666 CEO:stylin: wax poetic over absolute power:myman:SeLf-HeLp tape got AngeLa:laff: lookin funny in the Light:mjlol: Tried to be Deep Throat in a parking garage:steviej:, only to be told to 'Go Home':banderas: Esmail:cook: left an empty seat for us:feedme: during the happy last supper montage:jawalrus:; as E-Corp building:ohmy: crumbled in the background:leon: Mr. Robot's triple stalemate on a Default loop:ohhh: Lowkey, Craig R. "Dark" namedrop:patrice: Fiction/Virtual/Reality constant breakdown:dame: And, Elliot wants to hack the FBI:whoa:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This episode felt like when it finally rains after being humid for a week.:blessed:

The cold open had me :ohhh:but I think Elliot isn't telling us the whole truth. Smashing up a servrer room isn't the same as 'financial hacking'

The birth of Mr. Robot. I have to watch that flick they were watching to see if there are any more clues.

Dom is gonna fukk around and become the Vince Hanna to Elliot's Neil McAuley
Elliot even set a place at the table for us, in his dream of the perfect world.:mjcry:

That use of 'Basket Case' was :whew: - for the brehs who aren't familiar, check the lyrics.

They suit our boy Elliot to a T.

Tyrell's wife out here using her husband as a bargaining chip for that sweet sweet severance package, and fukking with no prospect dudes. She still freaks me out everytime she's onscreen.

Angela thought she was about to play Price like Benny Blanco, mano a mano - he faked her out then told her "You ain't ready :ufdup:, I fondle triggers, straight up shoot my guns horizontal, Get your weight up... :umad:"

The Ingmar Bergman 'Seventh Seal' game of chess in the park. "Stalemate :ohhh:"

Also - I don't know if any of you brehs are into their ARG, but I searched Ray's site from the info they showed on screen.

m1gr8 - It's a USA Network site, but I'm guessing it needs some sort of ascii conversion :yeshrug:

"I'm going to hack the FBI :ld::manny:" - Go get 'em, buddy :obama:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Darlene was behind the knock at the door:ld: A B-Horror flick birthed F-Society mask:demonic:Leon spit dreamy BARZ:lupe: Krista/Lawyer Lady's two sides of the same chagrin:usure: Severance package got Joanne aHead of the Con:whew: TrAsianny Go HAM for earings:deadmanny:, while 666 CEO:stylin: wax poetic over absolute power:myman: Self-Help tape got Angela:laff: lookin funny in the light:mjlol: Tried to be Deep Throat in a parking garage:steviej:, only to be told to 'Go Home':banderas: Esmail:cook: left an empty seat for us:feedme: during the happy last supper montage:jawalrus:; as E-Corp building crumbled in the backdrop:leon: Mr. Robot's triple stalemate on a Default loop:ohhh: Lowkey, Craig R. "Dark" namedrop:patrice: Fiction/Virtual/Reality constant breakdown:dame: And, Elliot wants to hack the FBI:whoa:

I thought that too, for a second - Esmail mirrored it really closely - but it's not the same time - unless, I'm missing something.

The knock was after the hack, no? This was him showing us the first time the hack was ever mentioned.

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished it and wow.... :whoo:

Just a couple of questions....

We know that Elliot didnt kill romero so who did...

Also what the hell is bereinstein? is it like "Samaritan"?!? :damn: Please lord NO!!!! dont let it be that!!!

Where the hell is Tyrell?!?! :bryan:

The side nikka getting told he aint shyt:bryan:

Darlene getting piped in the bathroom...:takedat:

And who the fukk craig robinson working for if it's not the Dark Army?!!?:dwillhuh:
I explained this before, Craig Robinson is a guy deeply connected in the blackmarket or drug game. He's moving work via the internet getting paid in bitcoin. He first approached Elliott because he needed someone that could fix his website issues and his guy was fukking up. He's more or less this seasons Vera, not connected to the main story but a dangerous wildcard anyway.

While writing that it occurred to me he might have been the one who killed Romero.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I explained this before, Craig Robinson is a guy deeply connected in the blackmarket or drug game. He's moving work via the internet getting paid in bitcoin. He first approached Elliott because he needed someone that could fix his website issues and his guy was fukking up. He's more or less this seasons Vera, not connected to the main story but a dangerous wildcard anyway.

While writing that it occurred to me he might have been the one who killed Romero.

:ohhh: