THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This show really knows how get under your skin. That story of the curse of Fun Society Romero told in the beginning, Elliot trying to OD on Adderall, him puking it all out and then trying to ingest it again, him not going to sleep for a week and being lit the fukk up, the religious ether, DiPierro rubbing one out, Price being a sinister fukk. Everybody is fukked up in the head on this show.

Mobley is a weakling though. He's next on the summerjam screen. How you not comb through Romero's place to see if there's anything that might lead the police to your group? :smh:
Mobley got to go.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think y'all are falling too deep into it lol

If Mr. Robot was the real person:

1. He'd probably be too old to be best friends with Angela
2. When he tried to kiss Darlene she wouldn't have said he's her sister, she probably would have said something like "we're family" to keep it vague for the viewer
3. The relationship with Shayla probably wouldn't have happened or would have had a more paternal dynamic than it did.

And most importantly.

4. In moments where Elliot/Mr. Robot isn't present, other people refer to him as Elliot.

The unreliable narrator thing is real, but Elliot isnt our narrator in scenes we don't see him in. Those are things that are just happening so we can take those as fact.

Based on the two flashbacks that I can remember, it's a possibility. I don't think I believe it, but I wouldn't say you were crazy for thinking it.

1. Elliot getting pushed out of the window and barely talking to the doc as his parents argued points to him always having been quiet, in his own head, and off

2. Elliot stealing money while working at his dad's shop, him lying, then his dad giving him a lesson then taking him to the movies could point to your Mr. Robot actually being Elliot's base personality.

I don't think I believe it though, but I'll let it cook as a theory :patrice:

The basis of the theory is that Mr Robot is who Elliot became when he first found out Evil corp killed his dad and that was his real reaction and became the real him. The person we know is him hiding from reality and shoving his feeling down to stay off the radar of people that were trying to keep him from fighting back or locked him up because he was crazy. It's a question of what happened to have him in court mandated therapy and why he forgot his sister and maybe other things before. Was same guy before?

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ratings for season 2 are dropping hard :merchant:

This is looking like another Hannibal :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
probably getting to deep and confusing and weird for the average person though. I've noticed it changed and got deeper since the first one. I like that shyt, but I can see why some ppl might just walk away.

LOOK AT AMERICA IN 2016 BREHS :scust:

TRUMP OR HILLARY CLINTON GONNA BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT :mjlol:

MURICA HAS SLOWLY ACQUIRED DOWN SYNDROME :pachaha:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If this show gets cancelled before Esmail finishes his story, its gonna be some furniture moving in the USA offices. :birdman:

Netflix would pick it up in a heartbeat. It's right up their alley - cult favourite with an inbuilt audience. And they'd let Sam Esmail lean all the way into his fukkery too. As much as I salute :salute:USA for recognizing dopeness, they could be marketing this like a 'techno Twin Peaks' (speaking of which that's what Leon talking backwards reminded me of - just clicked). Instead it's just this kind of mysterious show that wins awards.

Trying to binge a new season of Mr. Robot all at once though :damn::damn::damn:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Netflix would pick it up in a heartbeat. It's right up their alley - cult favourite with an inbuilt audience. And they'd let Sam Esmail lean all the way into his fukkery too. As much as I salute :salute:USA for recognizing dopeness, they could be marketing this like a 'techno Twin Peaks' (speaking of which that's what Leon talking backwards reminded me of - just clicked). Instead it's just this kind of mysterious show that wins awards.

Trying to binge a new season of Mr. Robot all at once though :damn::damn::damn:
Yeah, this show is definitely not to be binge watched unless you've already seen it. Part of the greatness of the show is letting the madness marinate every week and seeing what theories people conjure up and which end up being true.

The more I think about it, Netflix would keep it alive but would be a terrible choice. You're pretty much forced to watch a show on premiere weekend because spoilers would be out by that Monday.

These people best not fukk up this formula :ufdup:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
LOOK AT AMERICA IN 2016 BREHS :scust:

TRUMP OR HILLARY CLINTON GONNA BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT :mjlol:

MURICA HAS SLOWLY ACQUIRED DOWN SYNDROME :pachaha:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
p159395_d_v8_aa.jpg

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
That's the first thing that popped into my head when I seen Romero's body.

Fred.
Elliot and ray are dark army. And tyrell is dark army's Mr robot. Elliot needs to accept mr robot to stop tyrell and da. My 2 cents