WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Word? :dwillhuh:

Judging by all the press it gets I thought the ratings were good
Yea. According to Variety the season 2 premiere did 1.04M or someshyt which was a series low. Last week's episode brought in even lower numbers

If it keeps dropping, USA will cancel it. Critical praise and awards be dammed

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that. If this show doesnt get it's full run...

giphy.gif
It's the type of show that would get immediately picked up by the likes of a Hulu, Netflix, etc.

I honestly think that it being on USA is an injustice because I know I wrote this off simply BECAUSE it was on USA. I checked it out against that sense of judgement because TheColi fam spoke so highly of it.

It would be better served on one of those streaming based services where the demographic for this type of show are already built in.

You think the any of the older crowd that typically watches USA network understands half of what is going on in this show?? :mjlol::francis:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Yea. According to Variety the season 2 premiere did 1.04M or someshyt which was a series low. Last week's episode brought in even lower numbers

If it keeps dropping, USA will cancel it. Critical praise and awards be dammed

This is the best show that USA has going for it. It's the reason any of us even go to USA. It's not going to be cancelled anytime soon.

It's similar to The American's on FX. The #'s for that show aren't good, but FX has come out and said #'s don't matter they are going to let the series finish. The American's for the first time is getting the Emmy recognition that it has long deserved. So the American's and Mr. Robot might not get the viewers, but they are getting critical acclaim. Which in the end makes the higher ups at the networks happy that their channel is producing award winning programs.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
late comment on last weeks episode,

i wish they would have actually had a chess scene between malek and robinson

could've been great