THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3c1755cdc9a8ed1bbb1e183fb2a54be3.jpg
@jwinfield seen it like a 27-inch Zenith:krs::ohhh::mindblown:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

His entire storyline is so consuming and enthralling that I'm mentally exhausted from trying to figure it out, in a non negative way.
To the point where I almost don't even wanna bother with the other characters, but luckily all those storylines are really heating up only 2 episodes in.
Everything in this season, minus Beta Amanda's storyline, is interesting to me. Even this new FBI chick is interesting to me and we've barely met her.

This is exactly how I feel about this show - there are so many themes that tie in together and they're all so neatly placed, that it's starting to feel like some of them are red herrings that Elliot is using to distract us. But at least one of them has to lead to something.

And when it does, it's going to be like that moment of realisation where Dominique is standing in front of the arcade looking at the F Society sign like :mindblown::dahell::damn::whoo:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
i remember the dexter season with tom hanks son and someone called it on her like during the first episode. so that seed was planted and then i remember seeing people shocked at the twist on facebook and was like :dwillhuh:

That twist was so obvious, they should have known everyone would have figured it out.

I think Tyrell did it :mjpls:
:ohhh: I feel stupid for not even thinking of this. I was so caught up thinking he was dead, that I didn't even consider that its more likely that he (and not White Rose) is the one cleaning up all the loose ends.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Say brehs and brehettes. I thought about this earlier and fukked my head up: Not saying it's what I think is going on, but....

What if Elliot is the extra personality and not Mr. Robot?

:mindblown:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Say brehs and brehettes. I thought about this earlier and fukked my head up: Not saying it's what I think is going on, but....

What if Elliot is the extra personality and not Mr. Robot?
:mindblown:
It did occur to me that maybe acting like "Mr Robot" is what got him in trouble to begin with before the start of Season 1. Then he invented the persona we know as "Elliot" in order to get through therapy with Krista. But Elliot doesn't remember his sister, because that "Elliot" persona never met her before.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It did occur to me that maybe acting like "Mr Robot" is what got him in trouble to begin with before the start of Season 1. Then he invented the persona we know as "Elliot" in order to get through therapy with Krista. But Elliot doesn't remember his sister, because that "Elliot" persona never met her before.

I brought that up before, then when I was rewatching season 1 and got to the episode with Elliot detoxing in his fantasy Angela tells him he's not Elliott then it cuts quickly to the next part of his trip. So there may be something to that.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I think y'all are falling too deep into it lol

If Mr. Robot was the real person:

1. He'd probably be too old to be best friends with Angela
2. When he tried to kiss Darlene she wouldn't have said he's her sister, she probably would have said something like "we're family" to keep it vague for the viewer
3. The relationship with Shayla probably wouldn't have happened or would have had a more paternal dynamic than it did.

And most importantly.

4. In moments where Elliot/Mr. Robot isn't present, other people refer to him as Elliot.

The unreliable narrator thing is real, but Elliot isnt our narrator in scenes we don't see him in. Those are things that are just happening so we can take those as fact.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
That twist was so obvious, they should have known everyone would have figured it out.

:ohhh: I feel stupid for not even thinking of this. I was so caught up thinking he was dead, that I didn't even consider that its more likely that he (and not White Rose) is the one cleaning up all the loose ends.
Yup even in the phone he said something like "not having to worry about you" when speaking to Elliott

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I think y'all are falling too deep into it lol

If Mr. Robot was the real person:

1. He'd probably be too old to be best friends with Angela
2. When he tried to kiss Darlene she wouldn't have said he's her sister, she probably would have said something like "we're family" to keep it vague for the viewer
3. The relationship with Shayla probably wouldn't have happened or would have had a more paternal dynamic than it did.

And most importantly.

4. In moments where Elliot/Mr. Robot isn't present, other people refer to him as Elliot.

The unreliable narrator thing is real, but Elliot isnt our narrator in scenes we don't see him in. Those are things that are just happening so we can take those as fact.

I was wondering if Mr. Robot was the original personality - not if Elliot physically looked like him.

That would be all the way batshyt crazy.

Unless....

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I was wondering if Mr. Robot was the original personality - not if Elliot physically looked like him.

That would be all the way batshyt crazy.

Unless....

Based on the two flashbacks that I can remember, it's a possibility. I don't think I believe it, but I wouldn't say you were crazy for thinking it.

1. Elliot getting pushed out of the window and barely talking to the doc as his parents argued points to him always having been quiet, in his own head, and off

2. Elliot stealing money while working at his dad's shop, him lying, then his dad giving him a lesson then taking him to the movies could point to your Mr. Robot actually being Elliot's base personality.

I don't think I believe it though, but I'll let it cook as a theory :patrice:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

:jbhmm:What if....
Elliot didn't shoot Tyrell with the gun out the popcorn machine but he gave it to him. Elliot ain't no killer... but he knows Tyrell is, that's why on the first episode when President Obama was talking about him being responsible for 5/9 the news also brought up he's wanted for murder to just remind everyone what he is capable of