THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
I'm with the whole Elliott is at a halfway house or a group home.

:lupe:

But I still can't help but feel like there's something obvious we're all overlooking...

Like theres another personality staring us right in the face or some time jumps.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I was convinced last week.

The thing I'm terrified of now is if we're somehow before Season 1 and Elliot met and forgot Tyrell in the past, so he introduced him to us like they were strangers.
This would explain why Tyrell singled him out at Allsafe and offered him a job at Evil Corp so easily. :wow:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
This would explain why Tyrell singled him out at Allsafe and offered him a job at Evil Corp so easily. :wow:

They definitely have a history.

Wasn't there a non-sequitur scene in the middle of last season where Mr. Robot is talking to Tyrell's in a car or something like we're supposed to be allies?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm calling it now: Tyrell's dead and everything we "hear" or "see" from him this season is from Elliot's imagination :sas2:
giphy.gif

:sadcam:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They definitely have a history.

Wasn't there a non-sequitur scene in the middle of last season where Mr. Robot is talking to Tyrell's in a car or something like we're supposed to be allies?
Yes there was, close to the end of the season.

This show has so many layers, its unreal. Am I going to have to rewatch both season two AND one to prep for season 3? :notithes:

I might need addy my damn self
mMUD1FN.jpg

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm calling it now: Tyrell's dead and everything we "hear" or "see" from him this season is from Elliot's imagination :sas2:
Someone capture the quote I said in season one in which was mentioned that Tyrell is Elliot. I swear I said it. Wolves?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I really wasn't prepared for this weeks episode man. Elliot tripping balls on Adderall and getting force fed concrete, only for that to be an illusion brought on by his own alter ego (which in and of itself is just :mindblown:) only FOR THAT to turn into him forcing himself to puke and then take the drugs he just threw up, completely grossing out his own insane alter ego was some next level shyt that left me totally blown away. It left me a feeling and acting like a combination of smilies that I can't even put into text or click on since there'd be too many to post, so I'll just streamline it by using his own.
mMUD1FN.jpg

His entire storyline is so consuming and enthralling that I'm mentally exhausted from trying to figure it out, in a non negative way. To the point where I almost don't even wanna bother with the other characters, but luckily all those storylines are really heating up only 2 episodes in.
Everything in this season, minus Beta Amanda's storyline, is interesting to me. Even this new FBI chick is interesting to me and we've barely met her.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I really wasn't prepared for this weeks episode man. Elliot tripping balls on Adderall and getting force fed concrete, only for that to be an illusion brought on by his own alter ego (which in and of itself is just :mindblown:) only FOR THAT to turn into him forcing himself to puke and then take the drugs he just threw up, completely grossing out his own insane alter ego was some next level shyt that left me totally blown away. It left me a feeling and acting like a combination of smilies that I can't even put into text or click on since there'd be too many to post, so I'll just streamline it by using his own.
mMUD1FN.jpg

His entire storyline is so consuming and enthralling that I'm mentally exhausted from trying to figure it out, in a non negative way. To the point where I almost don't even wanna bother with the other characters, but luckily all those storylines are really heating up only 2 episodes in.
Everything in this season, minus Beta Amanda's storyline, is interesting to me. Even this new FBI chick is interesting to me and we've barely met her.
Agree except Angela is hella interesting this year

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all know Tyrell is my homie since season 1. Didn't I predict something along those Dax lines? Maybe I'm blowed now. Ohhhhssss well. :yeshrug:Go back to season uno.