THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Detective chick lying in bed with a cell phone in her hand but asking Alexa what time it is :martin:
Amazon getting that plug

Was it Elliot or Tyrell that got Romero :lupe:

still trying to figure out what's Craig Robinson part in all of this :jbhmm:

Daps
Are the running times for the episode going to be consistently 60+ mins. If so that's dope. I wasn't expecting that.

Love that Craig Robinson is getting some shine and will be pivotal in this season's story progression. Joey Bada$$ is just playing a drug dealer, I was kinda hyping him up in my head but now i'm like meh ...

Craig Robinson definitely can't be with the dark army - doesn't really make sense. His coding chops are way below what you'd expect from a DA agent.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Oh shyt - completely forgot the 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern' reference - they were childhood friends of the main character in Hamlet - They were also characters in a Tom Stoppard play that was really similar to 'Waiting For Godot'.:ohhh:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
3c1755cdc9a8ed1bbb1e183fb2a54be3.jpg
I think Tyrell did it :mjpls:

Daps
Wait...the same house dude was eating dinner alone in, is the same place the dude who got killed lives? Yall gotta put the visual cues together :ohhh:

Ain't the same house fam.

It MAKES NYC look incredible.

the show does have a distinctive visual flair that makes NYC appealing. & it makes no apologies about being an NYC show, lots of shots of iconic buildings, sculptures and locations.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Nothing to add, I don't like posting during the ep but I like going through after for the jokes lol

And I used to think Portia Doubleday was :ld: A couple of notches and tweaks from being truly bad, but honestly now I think she's beautiful as shyt in a kinda off way.

She's conventional enough for you to look at her and get it, but just unconventional enough where a regular nikka could bag her.

If I was Price and she pulled up to the restaurant looking like that I woulda rain checked my little power play and try to smash that night :shaq:

Oh, and about Elliot being in a psych ward, I'm not counting it out, but I'm just gonna ride this wave and let Esmail take me on the journey.

Cinematic. Poetic. Twisted. Funny. Confusing. Nerve wracking.

:mjcry:

Best show on TV right now.

Daps
And I used to think Portia Doubleday was :ld: A couple of notches and tweaks from being truly bad, but honestly now I think she's beautiful as shyt in a kinda off way.

She's conventional enough for you to look at her and get it, but just unconventional enough where a regular nikka could bag her.

yoo this is so on point as far as how I perceive her. she is pretty, nobody can dispute that, but it's definitely in an off, avant-garde sort of way. she's kinda just "there" most of the time but when she gets her moment and comes through, she tears the buildings down :takedat:

Tyrell's wife (imo) is the official bad b**** of the show. She is just amazing to look at - I was so enamored first season breh :wow:

Carly Chaikin I'd put at number 2. She's bad. Had a mini crush on her first season as well.

That FBI lady is sexy too but that fap scene ruined her for me:scust: .

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
yoo this is so on point as far as how I perceive her. she is pretty, nobody can dispute that, but it's definitely in an off, avant-garde sort of way. she's kinda just "there" most of the time but when she gets her moment and comes through, she tears the buildings down :takedat:

Tyrell's wife (imo) is the official bad b**** of the show. She is just amazing to look at - I was so enamored first season breh :wow:

Carly Chaikin I'd put at number 2. She's bad. Had a mini crush on her first season as well.

That FBI lady is sexy too but that fap scene ruined her for me:scust: .

Tyrell's wife is definitely the undisputed bad bytch on the show.

Still with that being said there's something about Portia Doubleday that draws you in in a way Tyrell's wife doesn't. I like the words you used; avant-garde. She's like a piece of art that you walk past a few times and get different reactions.

:ehh:
:yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:
:ohhh:

Then you finally get it.

:noah:

Then you gotta tell your mans. And he clowns you. Then three weeks later he texts you at 1am like "nikka Portia Doubleday! :damn:"

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tyrell's wife is definitely the undisputed bad bytch on the show.

Still with that being said there's something about Portia Doubleday that draws you in in a way Tyrell's wife doesn't. I like the words you used; avant-garde. She's like a piece of art that you walk past a few times and get different reactions.

:ehh:
:yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:
:ohhh:

Then you finally get it.

:noah:

Then you gotta tell your mans. And he clowns you. Then three weeks later he texts you at 1am like "nikka Portia Doubleday! :damn:"
Avant-Garde:ohhh:

To describe a woman:patrice:

I might use that:whew: