Reppin
NULL
3c1755cdc9a8ed1bbb1e183fb2a54be3.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate that I read this kind of shyt online. Because most of the times you guys end up being right and it ruins the surprise that I might be to ADD to catch otherwise

Well, the only remedy is stay out of the thread I guess. Because even when we're right it's due to something has to be right because so many theories are getting thrown at the wall. So you're bound to see something pan out the way someone says.

I remember the "Dexter" season 3 thread on SOHH....I called literally every major plot point before it happened. I couldn't do it again to save my life. People wanted me banned because they thought I was posing spoilers but they couldn't find the spoilers online because there wasn't any. :dead:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Well, the only remedy is stay out of the thread I guess. Because even when we're right it's due to something has to be right because so many theories are getting thrown at the wall. So you're bound to see something pan out the way someone says.

I remember the "Dexter" season 3 thread on SOHH....I called literally every major plot point before it happened. I couldn't do it again to save my life. People wanted me banned because they thought I was posing spoilers but they couldn't find the spoilers online because there wasn't any. :dead:

Fred.
i remember the dexter season with tom hanks son and someone called it on her like during the first episode. so that seed was planted and then i remember seeing people shocked at the twist on facebook and was like :dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i remember the dexter season with tom hanks son and someone called it on her like during the first episode. so that seed was planted and then i remember seeing people shocked at the twist on facebook and was like :dwillhuh:

Oh yeah, that was the last season I watched "Dexter". I remember that.

That show had horrible writing by that point though. Viewers are a lot smarter nowadays, especially when it comes to picking up subtle things.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember calling that shyt early on

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The cast and creator of "Mr. Robot" is at SDCC. I'm looking for video but it's not up yet, I think their panel just ended.

There is a tracking shot/hack later in the season that's supposed to be incredible.

Fred.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Maybe not. Remember they had The End Of The World Party to put fingerprints and DNA (:scusthov:) everywhere.

Side note, I just realized we still don't know who was knocking at Elliot's door in season 1.

Fred.

:ohhh: i forgot about that.

might have been the cops which could prove the theory of him being locked up

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
MEANWHILE, ELLIOT SO FAR GONE OFF THAT ADDY THAT HE BE ON HIS NATURE BOY

Screenshot_20160721_102744.png

:pachaha:

I was convinced last week.

The thing I'm terrified of now is if we're somehow before Season 1 and Elliot met and forgot Tyrell in the past, so he introduced him to us like they were strangers.

Like Elliot is in the past when he got popped for "financial hacking".( At Edward Alderson's grave, Mr. Robot tells Elliot - "They're gonna try and get rid of me again, and I need you to not let them"- Is he talking about Elliot's dad dying or insinuating this is not the first time that he and Elliot have gone HAM on the keyboards?) and everyone else is in the post-FSociety hack present (but that doesn't explain the current news reports Elliot sees)

Or something similarly crazy.

I just can't call it
mMUD1FN.jpg

nah cause the end of the world party flyer, hell romero's death

and before someone offers theory that they could be cutting to separate timelines

gideon's death is another example that makes it not possible, cause we see elliot reacting to that