THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This show really knows how get under your skin. That story of the curse of Fun Society Romero told in the beginning, Elliot trying to OD on Adderall, him puking it all out and then trying to ingest it again, him not going to sleep for a week and being lit the fukk up, the religious ether, DiPierro rubbing one out, Price being a sinister fukk. Everybody is fukked up in the head on this show.

Mobley is a weakling though. He's next on the summerjam screen. How you not comb through Romero's place to see if there's anything that might lead the police to your group? :smh:

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm almost tempted to listen to the podcast you've guys have mentioned, but...the less I know about this show, the more
Following the premier of 2.1 and 2.2 or whatever... Rami, Sam, Christian, Portia and Carly were all on the after show. At the very end of the show the host asked each of them to describe their season 2 character with one word.

Rami said "committed". Then it cut away.

I'd be surprised if he let out that big of a "reveal", especially with Sam sitting right there. But you never know. Everything seems to point to him being in a psych ward.

:yeshrug:

I wonder if he did that on purpose though...sort of like misdirection. Can we really trust what Rami is saying about his character?:jbhmm: Psych ward seems like the mostly likely answer but man...this show has a tendency to go in weird directions so I'm not taking his words at face value! Lol:wow:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain the rigging the PC thing to blow up is that shyt real? :sas2:

Yes, it is. Most people use thermite.

Basically everything on the show that has to do with computers, hacking, security, etc. is accurate. Sometimes they embellish a bit for the story but this is probably the most accurate show in history for this kind of stuff:

We’re Not Just Fact-Checking Mr. Robot—We’re Hack-Checking It

“It’s trivially easy to solder something to a USB port such that when electric current is applied … that it would ignite an incendiary,” says Robert Graham, CEO of Erratasec. On the inside of the USB port, the wires are exposed. “So you simply solder a wire to [the port], which would connect to some resister element that would heat up in a few seconds, which would trigger a blasting cap of some sort, which would then catch on fire.”

Graham thinks the incendiary is probably thermite, since a normal fire wouldn’t burn hot enough to damage the hard drive disks. “Thermite is a popular way hackers dispose of hard drives, because it completely melts [the] living snot out of them,” he says. “It’s also insanely easy to make at home, made from iron oxide (aka rust) and aluminum powder (easily ordered cheaply from Amazon).”

Thermite burns so hot, though, that—well, let Graham tell you: “It’d melt through the computer case, the table, and even through the floor.”

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another side note, I was on board with the psyche ward theory until this episode. I'm not saying I'm off it yet....but a guy in a psyche ward bugging off pills and not sleeping for 6 days would get noticed. It would have to be a seriously lax/shady place not to notice. Which is possible.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Another side note, I was on board with the psyche ward theory until this episode. I'm not saying I'm off it yet....but a guy in a psyche ward bugging off pills and not sleeping for 6 days would get noticed. It would have to be a seriously lax/shady place not to notice. Which is possible.

Fred.
Side note, I just realized we still don't know who was knocking at Elliot's door in season 1.

Fred.

Agreed. But Elliot's mom is too much of a cartoon to be real, something's up in that place and when you combine Elliot not being a reliable narrator AND him telling us he's not being completely truthful, it' pretty much a given that what we are seeing is not what's really happening. The jail theory is kinda impossible after last night episode but the mental institution might still have some legs.

As I mentioned earlier, I wonder if the place where Elliot is now will be this season's ":youngsabo:" moment from Esmail. shyt, maybe who was knocking Elliot's door is the ":mindblown: :krs:" moment (or vice versa).

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What if Mr. Robot killed Romero:lupe:

When Elliot grabbed the gun from the popcorn machine, it wasn't for Euro Bateman, but for Romero

The body had been there for a while and Mr Robot had already pulled a gun on him

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I seen Romero's body.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Fred.
I hate that I read this kind of shyt online. Because most of the times you guys end up being right and it ruins the surprise that I might be to ADD to catch otherwise