THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm starting to believe the theory that elliot is in the psych ward.

Following the premier of 2.1 and 2.2 or whatever... Rami, Sam, Christian, Portia and Carly were all on the after show. At the very end of the show the host asked each of them to describe their season 2 character with one word.

Rami said "committed". Then it cut away.

I'd be surprised if he let out that big of a "reveal", especially with Sam sitting right there. But you never know. Everything seems to point to him being in a psych ward.

:yeshrug:

deeznutsyo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WELCOME TO WEEK 2 OF THE MR. ROBOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW COURTESY OF THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOO :blessed:

EPISODE BEGINS WITH NOBODY LOVES ROMERO SCHOOLING MOBLINDER ON THE HISTORY OF THE CONEY ISLAND ARCADE :ohhh:

NOBODY LOVES ROMERO JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK BY SELLING THE HAUNTED HANGOUT TO MOBLINDER….MAMA ROMERO NEED THAT KUSH FOR HER EYES :mjcry:

MOBLINDER OUT HERE TRYING TO RECRUIT NOBODY LOVES ROMERO INSTEAD…YOU GOTTA BELIEVE NOBODY LOVES ROMERO BE THINKIN THIS CURRY KEVIN SMITH BE TRYING TO GET HIM TO WORK IN A GOD DAMN I.T. TECHNICAL SUPPORT CENTER :stopitslime:

THAT DUSTY SPRINGFIELD OPENING SEQUENCE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :whew:

ELLIOT TRYING TO GET EURO BATEMAN TO SNITCH ON THE LANDLINE…BREH ONLY ON THE BURNERS :martin:

LOOKS LIKE ELLIOT KNOWS ABOUT GAYDEON GODDARD’S GRINDR HOOKUP GONE BAD :patrice:

MAMA ROMERO BE TALKING THAT shyt…SHE JUST WANNA SMOKE AND WATCH HER DAYTIME SOAPS :ahh:

MOBLINDER CHECKIN UP ON NOBODY LOVES ROMERO ONLY TO FIND THAT PEOPLE REALLY DO HATE THIS MOTHERfukkER :heh:

DRUG DEAL GONE BAD? :ohhh:DARK ARMY? :ohhh:EURO BATEMAN? :ohhh:RAY ROMANO? :ohhh:

SITAGLIPTIN? :ohhh:BE A FAT BROTHA WITH DIABETES WHO TALKS TO HIS DEAD WIFE BREHS :dead:

ELLIOT BE HITTING UP HIS CONNECT THE A$$MAN FOR SOME ADDERALL :leon:

GOD DAMN ELLIOT JUST PULLED A NATURE BOY AND DOWNED ALL THE ADDY :krs:

ENJOY THE RIDE BREH :whew:

HEISENBERG? :ohhh:AGENT SMITH?:ohhh:

tr004_matrix-smith-oblivious.gif

“HELLO MR. ALDERSON”

HAVE CEMENT POURED DOWN YOUR THROAT ONLY TO PUKE OUT YOUR INSTANT RELEASE ADDY OATMEAL AND THEN SEARCH THROUGH YOUR PUKE TO DOWN THE ADDERALL AGAIN IN HOPES OF GETTING HIGH AS fukk TO SILENCE THE IMAGINARY IMAGE OF YOUR DEAD FATHER BREHS :scust:

BETA SEYFRIED GETTING THAT INVITE TO FIDELIOS :whoo:

THE BEST SEMIFREDDO IN TOWN :leon:

SHE ABOUT TO GET THAT TRIPLE P – PHILLIP PRICE PIPE :ahh:

FORGET FIDELIOS…SHE GIVIN OUT THAT FELLATIO :shaq:

CRAIG ROBINSON OUT HERE GETTING GEEK SQUAD EMPLOYEES HEADS BUSTED FOR NOT PROVIDING ADEQUATE CLIENT SERVICE :dame:

DON’T MAKE A nikka COME BACK DOWN TO BESTBUY CAC:pacspit:

MEANWHILE, ELLIOT SO FAR GONE OFF THAT ADDY THAT HE BE ON HIS NATURE BOY

Screenshot_20160721_102744.png

ric-flair-elbow-and-knee-drop-o.gif

THE A$$MAN BE ON HIS MISSY ELLIOT WITH THE REVERSE RAPS ABOUT GEORGE ROCKING TIMBALAND BOOTS :wtf:

BETA SEYFRIED WALKING INTO FIDELIO’S WITH HER FAKE ASS CONFIDENCE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH :cape:

“HEY BETA…I BROUGHT MY FRIENDS TO JOIN US” :takedat:

GOING FROM BLACKED.COM TO A GANGBANG NOW…SHE BE MAKIN MOVES AT BRAZZERS BREHS :ehh:

MERYL STREEP JR. ON HER WEIRDO JAPANESE ANIME POKEMAN STEEZ FAPPING TO TEXT AND CONVERSING WITH A ROBOT :scust:

ELLIOT THINKING HE BE MAKING AN ATHEIST THREAD IN HIGHER LEARNING ONLY TO REALIZE HE JUST RANTED THIS shyt OUT LOUD TO THE CHURCH GROUP:mjlol:

PHILLIP PIPE GIVING BETA SEYFRIED THE INFO TO RUIN THE LIVES OF THE MEN WHO KILLER HER MOM :demonic:

TIME FOR THAT TRANSFORMATION INTO ALPHA SEYFRIED :blessed:

MERYL STREEP JR. FRESH OFF A VIRTUAL FINGERBANG VISTING MAMA ROMERO TO GATHER SOME MORE INFO :scusthov:

NO WONDER NOBODY LIKED ROMERO…BREH JUST LEFT ALL THE F SOCIETY INFO LYING AROUND :mindblown:

MAMA ROMERO TOO LIT TO REALIZE STREEP JR. BE TAKING 30 MINS JUST TO GET A GLASS OF GOD DAMN WATER :russ:

FUN SOCIETY = F SOCIETY :whew:

FIRESNATCH NEEDS TO GO…MR. ROBOT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO :demonic:

WOOOOOOOOO

mj-laughing.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Following the premier of 2.1 and 2.2 or whatever... Rami, Sam, Christian, Portia and Carly were all on the after show. At the very end of the show the host asked each of them to describe their season 2 character with one word.

Rami said "committed". Then it cut away.

I'd be surprised if he let out that big of a "reveal", especially with Sam sitting right there. But you never know. Everything seems to point to him being in a psych ward.

:yeshrug:
Very tongue in cheek. Put it out there like he's "committed" to tackle his demons, slick Sam :jawalrus:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo i finished the episode like 2:25am last night right before heading off to work shyt was crazy.... :mindblown:

The puking scene, the adderall pills, craig robinson being with the dark army, the fbi agent damn near blowing the lid off F Society by finding the hideout.
The F god speech.

Yo for a second i thought the guy in the black hat was heisenberg... I would have flipped my shyt if they got Bryan Cranston to do a small cameo!!! :gladbron:

shyt if Sam esmail is reading this make that shyt happen!!! :banderas:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i'm starting to believe the theory that elliot is in the psych ward.

I was convinced last week.

The thing I'm terrified of now is if we're somehow before Season 1 and Elliot met and forgot Tyrell in the past, so he introduced him to us like they were strangers.

Like Elliot is in the past when he got popped for "financial hacking".( At Edward Alderson's grave, Mr. Robot tells Elliot - "They're gonna try and get rid of me again, and I need you to not let them"- Is he talking about Elliot's dad dying or insinuating this is not the first time that he and Elliot have gone HAM on the keyboards?) and everyone else is in the post-FSociety hack present (but that doesn't explain the current news reports Elliot sees)

Or something similarly crazy.

I just can't call it
mMUD1FN.jpg

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Craig Robinson is not with the dark army, if he was he wouldn't be looking for someone with computer skills to help him out since they are a hacker crew. He's most likely an og deep into moving black market goods or drugs trying to use bitcoin to fund things but got caught slipping by a hacker and looking to recover his dough.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was convinced last week.

The thing I'm terrified of now is if we're somehow before Season 1 and Elliot met and forgot Tyrell in the past, so he introduced him to us like they were strangers.

Like Elliot is in the past when he got popped for "financial hacking".( At Edward Alderson's grave, Mr. Robot tells Elliot - "They're gonna try and get rid of me again, and I need you to not let them"- Is he talking about Elliot's dad dying or insinuating this is not the first time that he and Elliot have gone HAM on the keyboards?) and everyone else is in the post-FSociety hack present (but that doesn't explain the current news reports Elliot sees)

Or something similarly crazy.

I just can't call it
mMUD1FN.jpg
here is my response to this post:

xkx880E.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm :ohhh: at this lasting 62 minutes. USA just giving airtime like it's Christmas, WWE got 5 hours a week and now they letting Sam Esmail the Genius get that Netflix running time :blessed:

For all y'all trying to level up Beta it's still too early for her. I've kinda given up on her story making more sense and just enjoying the fukkery of it all, but she still needs to channel her inner :demonic: to become Alpha.

I'm really intrigued by Ray's story. I have no fukking clue what he does but dude does have some money, that home office looked nice...unless that wasn't his home :mjpls:

That FSociety curse is no joke :damn: funny thing is he said he was too broke to believe in that shyt and he got got once he didn't need money anymore...

Not sure how to feel about the Meryl Streep's daughter character to be honest. Do we really need her to be weird like the rest of the cast? I liked Gideon because dude would normally live all this madness and be :dwillhuh: :mindblown: about it but with him gone there's no one to replace him. Now we have an FBI agent that might have some real issues too. It's still early though, we'll see how that character gets handled.

Elliot's rant on religion wasn't all that to me. Heard and even said similar shyt for a long ass time. I did like how they made him actually say it and not just be a fantasy of his.

My main question after this episode....so far Sam Esmail has shown to be incredibly :youngsabo: about what reveals the audience will catch up to and which he'll keep under wraps and blow our minds about. How do y'all think the "where is Elliot" plot be revealed? I think the prison theory was probably thrown to the bushes, but the mental institution one might still have some legs :jbhmm:

:russ::russ::russ: My brother thought that was Amanda Seyfried at first too...I thought he was tripping hard but :ohhh:they got some similar features

At this point they don't look alike that much. But first couple of episodes of season 1 was like they were trying her out to be a real replacement to the real Amanda :lolbron:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
At this point they don't look alike that much. But first couple of episodes of season 1 was like they were trying her out to be a real replacement to the real Amanda :lolbron:
Yeah I really liked her so I know the difference so it's just funny hearing it. Like you said it probably was intentional.