THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
This episode was so deep for me....just spoke to me on so many levels. We're literally watching a man whom is at war with himself on a daily basis. The longer it goes on, the more twisted his way of thinking becomes. Like I mentioned before, we really can't trust what he's saying because he doesn't trust himself. Everyday, Elliot is constantly searching for a needle that isn't even in the haystack. All of us is looking to see just how far into the abyss he will go....

I can't front, I have NEVER watched a TV show that had so many twists and turns on top of pulling you in deeper and deeper into it's world. :wow: And to think, this only the beginning! I can't help but become more excited about what is to come.

Side Note: That speech that Elliot gave about religion just blew me away.:wow: I was staring at my screen like WTF....it's so scary but makes so much sense, yet, it's coming from a person whom has lost all sense of reality!!:merchant: Just too many layers of this show to uncover!
Breh that shyt fukked me up. I can't wait to watch that episode again high lol

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need to say, I fukking love this show. It's like a Kubrickian / palahniuk lovechild. Will probably go down as one of the GOATS if they keep this up :wow:

This episode was so deep for me....just spoke to me on so many levels. We're literally watching a man whom is at war with himself on a daily basis. The longer it goes on, the more twisted his way of thinking becomes. Like I mentioned before, we really can't trust what he's saying because he doesn't trust himself. Everyday, Elliot is constantly searching for a needle that isn't even in the haystack. All of us is looking to see just how far into the abyss he will go....

I can't front, I have NEVER watched a TV show that had so many twists and turns on top of pulling you in deeper and deeper into it's world. :wow: And to think, this only the beginning! I can't help but become more excited about what is to come.

Side Note: That speech that Elliot gave about religion just blew me away.:wow: I was staring at my screen like WTF....it's so scary but makes so much sense, yet, it's coming from a person whom has lost all sense of reality!!:merchant: Just too many layers of this show to uncover!

He gave up on trying to ascribe to that false sense of order and instead stumbled into the right direction by leaving the NA meeting after the religious ether and subsequent mic drop.

And btw can we talk about how Craig Robinson is a pretty damn good actor???

This show is nuts

Rami malek was so good during the adderall shyt i think he's insane in real life. Lol

Breh had me reliving the days with my Addy'd out college roommates who were prescribed 90mg a day :russ:

On the other hand that shyt is legal crack and when they ran out of their scripts :sadcam:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
There was so much to unpack in this ep. too

I'm sticking to my theory about Elliot getting shot being something to do with medication. Something about the bloody bandage morphing into the phone cord at the beginning of the episode had me :patrice: The Red Wheelbarrow in his Adderrall vision feels like he's pulling from stuff he's seen already to show us the story. Cheerful No Sleep Til Brooklyn Elliot was :obama: for a second - I realised that he maybe only smiled around Angela in the first season. Other than that he's pretty much:birdman:

Mrs Romero left there by herself :mjcry:They did Leslie dirty #HackLivesMatter

Elliot's anti religious rant is about to become the stuff of atheist Facebook memes, until the end of time.

Ray has his own Mr. Robot (literally in the form of the dialysis machine and figuratively in that he talks to his dead wife) :ohhh:It feels like the illusion is starting to stretch thin. The place Elliot met Ray looks like a facility office more than a house.

The giant smiley face placard from the beginning was in Elliot's trip last season - I can't remember if it's in the arcade.

The Fun Society curse :lupe:

Elliot eating puked up pills :damn:

Also - don't know if it's been mentioned but apparently when Leon was talking backwards he said "The dopest has got to be, 'The Betrayal'. They play the whole episode backwards with the logo and everything and, George be wearing Timbaland boots."

Streep Jr. is onto them now. She's the anti Elliot - she feels the same crushing loneliness that he does, but she masks it well. She's personable enough to speak Farsi with the shopkeeper and roll joints for an old lady. She has also dedicated herself to working to maintain order, working at the FBI, whereas Elliot is the ultimate agent of Chaos. She's on his ass right now :ufdup:

The code in the book is going to drive me insane for the next week. :francis:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I've been obsessing about the movie references so far as well. They've mentioned 'Pulp Fiction' ';Back To The Future 2' and 'Timecop' - all movies with non-linear plots.
'Stargate' which deals with space travel (?)
Esmail said he got Tyrell's name from 'Blade Runner' - a film about 'fake' and 'real' prople.
V For Vendetta with the Monopoly Man mask.
I feel like 'The Matrix' was slyly referenced when Mr. Robot took Elliot on the Ferris Wheel in Season 1.

Anyone clocked anything else?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just need to say, I fukking love this show. It's like a Kubrickian / palahniuk lovechild. Will probably go down as one of the GOATS if they keep this up :wow:

He gave up on trying to ascribe to that false sense of order and instead stumbled into the right direction by leaving the NA meeting after the religious ether and subsequent mic drop.

And btw can we talk about how Craig Robinson is a pretty damn good actor???

Breh had me reliving the days with my Addy'd out college roommates who were prescribed 90mg a day :russ:

On the other hand that shyt is legal crack and when they ran out of their scripts :sadcam:

Only thing about Elliot is for every step he takes in the right direction, he takes or stumbles back several steps backwards. He's really unable to get to his mental point of origin. I almost wonder just how long will he keep stumbling for, or more importantly, what happens when he finally reaches his destination..

And yeah! I'm definitely shocked at how Craig Robinson has molded his character in this series. I've couldn't have imagined him being in this type of show. He's really showing off layers of his acting that I thought he didn't have.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I've been obsessing about the movie references so far as well. They've mentioned 'Pulp Fiction' ';Back To The Future' and 'Timecop' - all movies with non-linear plots.
Esmail said he got Tyrell's name from 'Blade Runner' - a film about 'fake' and 'real' prople.
I feel like 'The Matrix' was slyly referenced when Mr. Robot took Elliot on the Ferris Wheel in Season 1.

I picked up on those small few you mentioned. There is so much content being thrown in to mix that I haven't been able to spot any other movie references.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I've been obsessing about the movie references so far as well. They've mentioned 'Pulp Fiction' ';Back To The Future 2' and 'Timecop' - all movies with non-linear plots.

Uuuuh time cop and back to the future how are they non linear? Their stories are told in order abc

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This 1 ep. was a Mulholland Drive/Pulp Fiction/The Shining/Requiem for Dream homage:banderas:

...all non-linear stories with multiple layers that comes together in the end:mindblown:

Who knows if Season 1 is the beginning of this show, cuz everything's out of order like Elliot:ohhh:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Uuuuh time cop and back to the future how are they non linear? Their stories are told in order abc

Let me rephrase - 'Back To The Future 2' has a plot where the timeline is unwittingly changed due to a decision by the main character (The Almanac falling into Biff's hands). I believe it's the only one of the trilogy that takes place in the past (Enchantment Under The Sea reprise, 1955) present (1985) and the future (2015).

It went from present to future (you can add an extra past for Biff's trip to '55) to present to past.

I haven't seen Timecop in years, but I'm pretty sure deals with going back and forward in time and consciously changing the past.

My bad - I was doing a bunch of stuff while posting and didn't expand the thought fully.:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
WELCOME TO WEEK 2 OF THE MR. ROBOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW COURTESY OF THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOO :blessed:

EPISODE BEGINS WITH NOBODY LOVES ROMERO SCHOOLING MOBLINDER ON THE HISTORY OF THE CONEY ISLAND ARCADE :ohhh:

NOBODY LOVES ROMERO JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK BY SELLING THE HAUNTED HANGOUT TO MOBLINDER….MAMA ROMERO NEED THAT KUSH FOR HER EYES :mjcry:

MOBLINDER OUT HERE TRYING TO RECRUIT NOBODY LOVES ROMERO INSTEAD…YOU GOTTA BELIEVE NOBODY LOVES ROMERO BE THINKIN THIS CURRY KEVIN SMITH BE TRYING TO GET HIM TO WORK IN A GOD DAMN I.T. TECHNICAL SUPPORT CENTER :stopitslime:

THAT DUSTY SPRINGFIELD OPENING SEQUENCE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :whew:

ELLIOT TRYING TO GET EURO BATEMAN TO SNITCH ON THE LANDLINE…BREH ONLY ON THE BURNERS :martin:

LOOKS LIKE ELLIOT KNOWS ABOUT GAYDEON GODDARD’S GRINDR HOOKUP GONE BAD :patrice:

MAMA ROMERO BE TALKING THAT shyt…SHE JUST WANNA SMOKE AND WATCH HER DAYTIME SOAPS :ahh:

MOBLINDER CHECKIN UP ON NOBODY LOVES ROMERO ONLY TO FIND THAT PEOPLE REALLY DO HATE THIS MOTHERfukkER :heh:

DRUG DEAL GONE BAD? :ohhh:DARK ARMY? :ohhh:EURO BATEMAN? :ohhh:RAY ROMANO? :ohhh:

SITAGLIPTIN? :ohhh:BE A FAT BROTHA WITH DIABETES WHO TALKS TO HIS DEAD WIFE BREHS :dead:

ELLIOT BE HITTING UP HIS CONNECT THE A$$MAN FOR SOME ADDERALL :leon:

GOD DAMN ELLIOT JUST PULLED A NATURE BOY AND DOWNED ALL THE ADDY :krs:

ENJOY THE RIDE BREH :whew:

HEISENBERG? :ohhh:AGENT SMITH?:ohhh:

tr004_matrix-smith-oblivious.gif

“HELLO MR. ALDERSON”

HAVE CEMENT POURED DOWN YOUR THROAT ONLY TO PUKE OUT YOUR INSTANT RELEASE ADDY OATMEAL AND THEN SEARCH THROUGH YOUR PUKE TO DOWN THE ADDERALL AGAIN IN HOPES OF GETTING HIGH AS fukk TO SILENCE THE IMAGINARY IMAGE OF YOUR DEAD FATHER BREHS :scust:

BETA SEYFRIED GETTING THAT INVITE TO FIDELIOS :whoo:

THE BEST SEMIFREDDO IN TOWN :leon:

SHE ABOUT TO GET THAT TRIPLE P – PHILLIP PRICE PIPE :ahh:

FORGET FIDELIOS…SHE GIVIN OUT THAT FELLATIO :shaq:

CRAIG ROBINSON OUT HERE GETTING GEEK SQUAD EMPLOYEES HEADS BUSTED FOR NOT PROVIDING ADEQUATE CLIENT SERVICE :dame:

DON’T MAKE A nikka COME BACK DOWN TO BESTBUY CAC:pacspit:

MEANWHILE, ELLIOT SO FAR GONE OFF THAT ADDY THAT HE BE ON HIS NATURE BOY

Screenshot_20160721_102744.png

ric-flair-elbow-and-knee-drop-o.gif

THE A$$MAN BE ON HIS MISSY ELLIOT WITH THE REVERSE RAPS ABOUT GEORGE ROCKING TIMBALAND BOOTS :wtf:

BETA SEYFRIED WALKING INTO FIDELIO’S WITH HER FAKE ASS CONFIDENCE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH :cape:

“HEY BETA…I BROUGHT MY FRIENDS TO JOIN US” :takedat:

GOING FROM BLACKED.COM TO A GANGBANG NOW…SHE BE MAKIN MOVES AT BRAZZERS BREHS :ehh:

MERYL STREEP JR. ON HER WEIRDO JAPANESE ANIME POKEMAN STEEZ FAPPING TO TEXT AND CONVERSING WITH A ROBOT :scust:

ELLIOT THINKING HE BE MAKING AN ATHEIST THREAD IN HIGHER LEARNING ONLY TO REALIZE HE JUST RANTED THIS shyt OUT LOUD TO THE CHURCH GROUP:mjlol:

PHILLIP PIPE GIVING BETA SEYFRIED THE INFO TO RUIN THE LIVES OF THE MEN WHO KILLER HER MOM :demonic:

TIME FOR THAT TRANSFORMATION INTO ALPHA SEYFRIED :blessed:

MERYL STREEP JR. FRESH OFF A VIRTUAL FINGERBANG VISTING MAMA ROMERO TO GATHER SOME MORE INFO :scusthov:

NO WONDER NOBODY LIKED ROMERO…BREH JUST LEFT ALL THE F SOCIETY INFO LYING AROUND :mindblown:

MAMA ROMERO TOO LIT TO REALIZE STREEP JR. BE TAKING 30 MINS JUST TO GET A GLASS OF GOD DAMN WATER :russ:

FUN SOCIETY = F SOCIETY :whew:

FIRESNATCH NEEDS TO GO…MR. ROBOT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO :demonic:

WOOOOOOOOO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
passed out before i finished the episode. bout to knock the last 30 mins out right now.

ol lady letting becky roll her j's :russ:

gobledy gook thats my gma :wow: her son been messin around with computers since the first apple dropped. she musta had a hella good job. :ehh:

man this cia agent kinda competent unlike most authority on this show. :sadcam:

craig over here psycho analyzing elliot when he been talkin to his dead wife for years. :patrice:

ain't no control in harlem breh :dame:

damn this is deep. it's about stumblin in the right direction. :mjcry:

elliot gotta be hella good at chess right? :ohhh:

oh shyt CIA BROAD FOUND THE SPOT. IT'S LIT. :sadcam::dahell::damn::deadrose::dead::deadmanny::lawd:

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WELCOME TO WEEK 2 OF THE MR. ROBOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW COURTESY OF THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOO :blessed:

EPISODE BEGINS WITH NOBODY LOVES ROMERO SCHOOLING MOBLINDER ON THE HISTORY OF THE CONEY ISLAND ARCADE :ohhh:

NOBODY LOVES ROMERO JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK BY SELLING THE HAUNTED HANGOUT TO MOBLINDER….MAMA ROMERO NEED THAT KUSH FOR HER EYES :mjcry:

MOBLINDER OUT HERE TRYING TO RECRUIT NOBODY LOVES ROMERO INSTEAD…YOU GOTTA BELIEVE NOBODY LOVES ROMERO BE THINKIN THIS CURRY KEVIN SMITH BE TRYING TO GET HIM TO WORK IN A GOD DAMN I.T. TECHNICAL SUPPORT CENTER :stopitslime:

THAT DUSTY SPRINGFIELD OPENING SEQUENCE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :whew:

ELLIOT TRYING TO GET EURO BATEMAN TO SNITCH ON THE LANDLINE…BREH ONLY ON THE BURNERS :martin:

LOOKS LIKE ELLIOT KNOWS ABOUT GAYDEON GODDARD’S GRINDR HOOKUP GONE BAD :patrice:

MAMA ROMERO BE TALKING THAT shyt…SHE JUST WANNA SMOKE AND WATCH HER DAYTIME SOAPS :ahh:

MOBLINDER CHECKIN UP ON NOBODY LOVES ROMERO ONLY TO FIND THAT PEOPLE REALLY DO HATE THIS MOTHERfukkER :heh:

DRUG DEAL GONE BAD? :ohhh:DARK ARMY? :ohhh:EURO BATEMAN? :ohhh:RAY ROMANO? :ohhh:

SITAGLIPTIN? :ohhh:BE A FAT BROTHA WITH DIABETES WHO TALKS TO HIS DEAD WIFE BREHS :dead:

ELLIOT BE HITTING UP HIS CONNECT THE A$$MAN FOR SOME ADDERALL :leon:

GOD DAMN ELLIOT JUST PULLED A NATURE BOY AND DOWNED ALL THE ADDY :krs:

ENJOY THE RIDE BREH :whew:

HEISENBERG? :ohhh:AGENT SMITH?:ohhh:

tr004_matrix-smith-oblivious.gif

“HELLO MR. ALDERSON”

HAVE CEMENT POURED DOWN YOUR THROAT ONLY TO PUKE OUT YOUR INSTANT RELEASE ADDY OATMEAL AND THEN SEARCH THROUGH YOUR PUKE TO DOWN THE ADDERALL AGAIN IN HOPES OF GETTING HIGH AS fukk TO SILENCE THE IMAGINARY IMAGE OF YOUR DEAD FATHER BREHS :scust:

BETA SEYFRIED GETTING THAT INVITE TO FIDELIOS :whoo:

THE BEST SEMIFREDDO IN TOWN :leon:

SHE ABOUT TO GET THAT TRIPLE P – PHILLIP PRICE PIPE :ahh:

FORGET FIDELIOS…SHE GIVIN OUT THAT FELLATIO :shaq:

CRAIG ROBINSON OUT HERE GETTING GEEK SQUAD EMPLOYEES HEADS BUSTED FOR NOT PROVIDING ADEQUATE CLIENT SERVICE :dame:

DON’T MAKE A nikka COME BACK DOWN TO BESTBUY CAC:pacspit:

MEANWHILE, ELLIOT SO FAR GONE OFF THAT ADDY THAT HE BE ON HIS NATURE BOY

Screenshot_20160721_102744.png

ric-flair-elbow-and-knee-drop-o.gif

THE A$$MAN BE ON HIS MISSY ELLIOT WITH THE REVERSE RAPS ABOUT GEORGE ROCKING TIMBALAND BOOTS :wtf:

BETA SEYFRIED WALKING INTO FIDELIO’S WITH HER FAKE ASS CONFIDENCE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH :cape:

“HEY BETA…I BROUGHT MY FRIENDS TO JOIN US” :takedat:

GOING FROM BLACKED.COM TO A GANGBANG NOW…SHE BE MAKIN MOVES AT BRAZZERS BREHS :ehh:

MERYL STREEP JR. ON HER WEIRDO JAPANESE ANIME POKEMAN STEEZ FAPPING TO TEXT AND CONVERSING WITH A ROBOT :scust:

ELLIOT THINKING HE BE MAKING AN ATHEIST THREAD IN HIGHER LEARNING ONLY TO REALIZE HE JUST RANTED THIS shyt OUT LOUD TO THE CHURCH GROUP:mjlol:

PHILLIP PIPE GIVING BETA SEYFRIED THE INFO TO RUIN THE LIVES OF THE MEN WHO KILLER HER MOM :demonic:

TIME FOR THAT TRANSFORMATION INTO ALPHA SEYFRIED :blessed:

MERYL STREEP JR. FRESH OFF A VIRTUAL FINGERBANG VISTING MAMA ROMERO TO GATHER SOME MORE INFO :scusthov:

NO WONDER NOBODY LIKED ROMERO…BREH JUST LEFT ALL THE F SOCIETY INFO LYING AROUND :mindblown:

MAMA ROMERO TOO LIT TO REALIZE STREEP JR. BE TAKING 30 MINS JUST TO GET A GLASS OF GOD DAMN WATER :russ:

FUN SOCIETY = F SOCIETY :whew:

FIRESNATCH NEEDS TO GO…MR. ROBOT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO :demonic:

WOOOOOOOOO

The bolded had me laughing out loud at my desk.

Especially the last bolded sentence.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:salute: