THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This episode was so deep for me....just spoke to me on so many levels. We're literally watching a man whom is at war with himself on a daily basis. The longer it goes on, the more twisted his way of thinking becomes. Like I mentioned before, we really can't trust what he's saying because he doesn't trust himself. Everyday, Elliot is constantly searching for a needle that isn't even in the haystack. All of us is looking to see just how far into the abyss he will go....

I can't front, I have NEVER watched a TV show that had so many twists and turns on top of pulling you in deeper and deeper into it's world. :wow: And to think, this only the beginning! I can't help but become more excited about what is to come.

Side Note: That speech that Elliot gave about religion just blew me away.:wow: I was staring at my screen like WTF....it's so scary but makes so much sense, yet, it's coming from a person whom has lost all sense of reality!!:merchant: Just too many layers of this show to uncover!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
We about to get full mr.robot controlled Elliott soon :whew:

Can't wait for that to happen! It would be so much easier on him to just let Mr. Robot take over. Of course, I think if he does that, he knows that he'll never be able to regain control of himself again...for whatever that is worth. Will the real Elliot please stand up?!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Angela thought she had a 1 on 1 date with the boss :russ:

When he set up the reservation, I thought Price was maybe trying to get at Angela :shaq:, and then when the 2 dudes were there I was like is it some kind of business gangbang scenario :lupe:, but Price is clearly operating at a level that Angela's motivational tapes haven't prepared her for.

Meanwhile FBI agent talking to her Amazon Echo and trying to rub one out to text :dwillhuh::why:, clearly she's not familiar with JBO. It makes sense it would take someone off-kilter to piece together the clues about fSociety. She already found the arcade hideout, even if she got a bit lucky with the joint assist :myman:

I'm still not exactly sure what is going on with Ray. He's some type of guidance counselor, but is also working w/goons that beat up tech guys and needs Elliot's expertise to get some type of bitcoin site popping :patrice:.

Who offed Romero? Did the arcade curse claim another victim :jbhmm:

That scene where they peeled behind the curtain to show Elliot vomiting up the pills and then swallowing them again was :wow::scust:

My man really has to get some sense of control, but control is an illusion right :mindblown:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk craig talking to :dahell:

fukk does elliot know wtf.

addy oh.

i been seen this subway perform before :pachaha::aicmon:

darlene had him dropped :mjpls: :mindblown::damn:

heisendad :comeon::skip::beli: he will not be pwned :ufdup:

becky getting put in her place :mjlol:

these smart homes :francis:

never seen addy that looks like a chewable vitamin c tablet :stopitslime:

he back on drugs :dwillhuh:

this foreal aint no aderrall high :jbhmm:

elliot shytting on NA/AA :lolbron::wow:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Homie Ro commit that in his Grow House:snoop: Fsociety's not built for their hack fallout:flabbynsick: Dalene's cokeout gaze:usure: Joey's the Plug:patrice: Bug-eyed Elliot Go HAM on Adderral:wtf: Tyrell's Larry Holmes Garden reception:dwillhuh: Agent Smiths kidnapped in broad daylight:whoa: Cement asphyxiation/Vomit injestion:bryan: Requiem for Dream pill-poppin sequence:damn: Internal Fatal Error overload FUKKERY:ooh: Angela's unwillingly E-Corp pawn:banderas: 666 CEO move her around the chest board:steviej: with a single fukk to give:takedat: That song:stylin: when she waltzed in the fancy restaurant, tho:ahh: Religious ETHER monologue:lawd: And, the Emmy Award goes to Rami:ohlawd: Pulp Fiction/Mulholland Drive diner homage:ohhh: Craig R's the Yin to Mr. Robot's Yang:mindblown: Coney Island billboard gave FBI chick a spark:huhldup:

Last edited: