THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Elliott told us he is keeping secrets from us because he doesn't trust us anymore. His mental palace in prison makes sense.

All that really means is something will happen to break the spell, I'm assuming him breaking out of prison, since he has already done that before...

Wait...so he KNOWS he's in an institution, but he's intentionally lying to the audience? :mindblown::mindblown:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
From Season 1 Ep 1.

NhSCHZl.png

VQDPO4j.png

9ss2uif.png

u3aZEsF.png

gNrv2T9.png

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Stills from the journal:

dtRgIs8.png

Mr. Robot is writing in Elliot's journal while he's asleep and teaching him how to draw cats
mMUD1FN.jpg

5VuBz9A.png

I wondered this before - but is Mr. Robot shooting him actually Elliot taking medication? Like they're trying to kill one persona, but they don't realise it's Elliot rather than Mr. Robot who is being 'erased'. In the scene when Gideon threatens him, the wound starts bleeding again (Elliot fading away?) and the Mr. Robot persona takes over, in his mind - walking up on Gideon and slitting his throat (the most extreme reaction possible/ a survival tactic).

He's been 'shot' once before - when they went to the shooting gallery on the way to Steel Mountain to help him shake withdrawal symptoms. He slammed the heroin and then he's shot before having the crazy vision.

He also makes reference to everyone at the game "being all happy and friendly" maybe they're medicated then too. That one game they showed was pretty bad tempered - what would make both teams suddenly change their demeanour?:ohhh:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stills from the journal:

dtRgIs8.png

Mr. Robot is writing in Elliot's journal while he's asleep and teaching him how to draw cats
mMUD1FN.jpg

5VuBz9A.png

I wondered this before - but is Mr. Robot shooting him actually Elliot taking medication? Like they're trying to kill one persona, but they don't realise it's Elliot rather than Mr. Robot who is being 'erased'. He also makes reference to everyone at the game "being all happy and friendly" maybe they're medicated then too. That one game they showed was pretty bad tempered - what would make both teams suddenly change their demeanour?:ohhh:
tumblr_lv38yki06E1qf8o9ho1_500.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...so he KNOWS he's in an institution, but he's intentionally lying to the audience? :mindblown::mindblown:
He said he doesn't trust us anymore because we didn't tell him Darlene was his sister, he said he wasn't gonna tell us everything anymore. This was right after the scene with his "psychiatrist" cut off

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That actually kind of makes sense. The rigid routine. The constant meals with the same person. Craig Robinson could be a guard/ counsellor with a therapy animal - which might explain why everyone bounced when he showed up. The lack of contact with everyone else. Gideon could have stopped by during visiting hours[
This almost certainly seems like the case but it wouldn't explain his therapist

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think he's either in a group home for the mentally ill or in jail. It explains a lot of their routine, why Darlene doesn't want to talk about Elliot and why Angela has his stuff (his fish) all of a sudden. But it doesn't really explain why Elliot got to see Krista, jails and group homes usually have dedicated staff (social workers, psychiatrists, etc) working there.
From the surrounding. Jail seems like the answer

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I feel like it's much more likely that he is, than just some random friend he made on the street, now that there's a possibility that Elliot is locked up. I guess he watches Seinfeld during TV time - If you get limited TV privileges around the same time everyday, you'd probably end up constantly watching the same show.

Joey being a patient also kind of explains his change in temprament when the ball rolled over to him. That could be the issue he's in for.
OR the fact that in season one, the cyber security team was hunting him down for hacking his therapist ex and ruining his life. I don't think they got anything on him in the case v. E for now.