THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
And people will be :beli: like when they watched the LOST finale.
Lost was different, those fool ass writers was making shyt up as the the show was going. It was interesting at first but by the end you could tell they were out of Ideas.

With Mr. Robot you can sense that Sam Esmail has everything mapped out and figured out, nothing seems random... even the randomness will make you think its something important that will eventually reveal itself and when it does :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the way they play Basketball is wierd. You can't play prison ball like that or you will get killed.
There was one point two guys were fighting over the ball for like ten seconds, I had the :dwillhuh:
Lost was different, those fool ass writers was making shyt up as the the show was going. It was interesting at first but by the end you could tell they were out of Ideas.

With Mr. Robot you can sense that Sam Esmail has everything mapped out and figured out, nothing seems random... even the randomness will make you think its something important that will eventually reveal itself and when it does :wow:
The creator said this was supposed to be a movie, everything is mapped out.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have forgotten what did Elliot do to get sent to therapy in the first place
We never found out. We do know he had major problems in the past since before we meet him he had forgotten Darlene before. I had a theory written up in the season 1 thread, I'll look it up and paste it here when I get home.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like this show and will continue to watch but I feel it will be like Mullholland Drive the movie.

I just feel like the finale of this show will be stupid. :ld:

He has the entire story mapped out for about 5 seasons. He modeled the show and it's finite arc after "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I like this show and will continue to watch but I feel it will be like Mullholland Drive the movie.

I just feel like the finale of this show will be stupid. :ld:

:whoa: Once I "figured out" Mulholland Drive I thought it was a top 5 movie of all time.

(Haven't seen it in over a decade, so I'm not sure how it holds up).

BTW...The first half of Mulholland Drive was filmed as a TV pilot that was never picked up.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:whoa: Once I "figured out" Mulholland Drive I thought it was a top 5 movie of all time.

(Haven't seen it in over a decade, so I'm not sure how it holds up).

BTW...The first half of Mulholland Drive was filmed as a TV pilot that was never picked up.

Mannnnn I love Mulholland Drive. David Lynch was definitely on drugs when he wrote the screenplay. :pachaha:

It is great fukken movie.