THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Question...was Elliot rockin the same clothes that he answered the door with in the season 1 finale that he wore in the premier? Saw the pic in here but i couldn't find it to post...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Question...was Elliot rockin the same clothes that he answered the door with in the season 1 finale that he wore in the premier? Saw the pic in here but i couldn't find it to post...

Depends on which part of the premiere. The scene with Tyrell, yeah. The scenes after that....yeah. :ohhh:

He seems to be wearing the exact same outfit in the finale last season, and part 1 and 2 this season.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Depends on which part of the premiere. The scene with Tyrell, yeah. The scenes after that....yeah. :ohhh:

He seems to be wearing the exact same outfit in all 3 episodes.

Fred.

Then that theory about the Feds being the one who were knocking on his door May be true or it may be someone else, but if he got locked up that day it would make sense for him to have on the same outfit. Didn't all the characters he socialized with have on the same clothes in both eps?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then that theory about the Feds being the one who were knocking on his door May be true or it may be someone else, but if he got locked up that day it would make sense for him to have on the same outfit. Didn't all the characters he socialized with have on the same clothes in both eps?

Joey Badass is wearing black/grey camo in every scene he's in, but not the same exact outfit.

Craig Robison is wearing the same exact outfit, but slightly different colors. Blue shirt, black pants. The shirts even have the exact same pattern on them.

It's not the same people at the basketball court.

Fred.

Daps
:dwillhuh:

Did you forget Romero from season 1? He had the most experience with computers/hacking out of any character on the show.

600x337_mr_robot_-_usa_network_-_002057.jpg

Fred.

You know what bro ... you got me there. I completely forgot about Romero - but I still feel like Joey represents your average NYC black guy so it would be nice if they did new and interesting things with his character as opposed to the same old tired stereotypes.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what bro ... you got me there. I completely forgot about Romero - but I still feel like Joey represents your average NYC black guy so it would be nice if they did new and interesting things with his character as opposed to the same old tired stereotypes.
He watches Seinfeld :troll:

Gustavo J

Pro
Daps
I can't remember who suggested the 2-bit encryption podcast. @ me and I'll rep you.

If you don't want to have your mind shattered don't listen to it.

They're talking about a Seinfeld related theory that Joey's character is in Elliot's head and actually named after :leon:- who had also never seen Seinfled.

Making him the :leon:to Elliot's :ld:.

"Hello, friend...
mMUD1FN.jpg
"

Yo i was rockin with their GOT pod
Those guys are good and i was mindblown by their breakdown of these episodes

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
m1sn08g6qn9x.png

The Confictura logo is also alluded to in the apple peel scene. As Seen Here.

conficturacomparison1.jpg

b7oi31xdd79x.jpg

:ohhh:WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I heard the apple skin reference on the podcast :wow:

This thing of taking a "real life" object (the logo) and using it to build elements of a story (the apple peel) in his own mind/for us, is some real 'Usual Suspects' shyt
mMUD1FN.jpg

Edit: He literally did the Usual Suspects thing in the first episode.

Last edited: