THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We never found out. We do know he had major problems in the past since before we meet him he had forgotten Darlene before. I had a theory written up in the season 1 thread, I'll look it up and paste it here when I get home.
Found it.
My current working theory on what's going on.

When Elliot first found proof that Evil corp killed his dad he snapped and started acting the way we see Mr Robot act when Elliot isn't around. This lead to trouble with the law and his court ordered therapy that possibly had him in an institution for a while. In order to get out he needed to "get better" so his personality split into two parts. The cold logical part that shuts everyone out that we know as Elliot and the angry motivated part that needs revenge for his father. In order to keep his emotion in check the Elliot part had to forget certain things that would push him over the edge. The morphine helped to keep things separate and kept Elliot from thinking too deep about his past. Once it was gone there was too much going on to care until now.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
m1sn08g6qn9x.png

The Confictura logo is also alluded to in the apple peel scene. As Seen Here.

conficturacomparison1.jpg

b7oi31xdd79x.jpg

:ohhh:WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wow

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Once I "figured out" Mulholland Drive I thought it was a top 5 movie of all time.

(Haven't seen it in over a decade, so I'm not sure how it holds up).

BTW...The first half of Mulholland Drive was filmed as a TV pilot that was never picked up.
I fukked up having never seen this movie :shaq2:. Seems like it's akin to never seeing Usual Suspects

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
To the breh that first pointed out the 2-Bit Encryption podcast;

:salute:
Just listened to both episodes too.

I was disappointed in the first night ratings hopefully it was due to them putting the first half online. I really love the show and want it to do well. I don't have cable so I usually just stream it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just listened to both episodes too.

I was disappointed in the first night ratings hopefully it was due to them putting the first half online. I really love the show and want it to do well. I don't have cable so I usually just stream it.

Ratings aren't even really out yet.

For popular shows a lot of sites put up live ratings which are meaningless nowadays. They just want to be the first ones with the info.

The new metric is Live +3 which is the numbers from day 1, plus 3 days worth of DVR play back. Those numbers aren't out yet, but "Mr. Robot" excelled with those numbers last season.

Fred.

Daps
:whoa: Once I "figured out" Mulholland Drive I thought it was a top 5 movie of all time.

(Haven't seen it in over a decade, so I'm not sure how it holds up).

BTW...The first half of Mulholland Drive was filmed as a TV pilot that was never picked up.

I'm sorry breh, but you are bugging. Watched Mulholland Drive and it was largely :trash:.

Only thing that saved it was fineee ass Naomi Watts and that Mexican actress :gladbron:

Endorphin rush every time those two were on screen.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm sorry breh, but you are bugging. Watched Mulholland Drive and it was largely :trash:.

Only thing that saved it was fineee ass Naomi Watts and that Mexican actress :gladbron:

Endorphin rush every time those two were on screen.

I hated it when then end credits started to roll. Then something told me to immediately re-watch it again and I "got" it.

Daps
I hated it when then end credits started to roll. Then something told me to immediately re-watch it again and I "got" it.

I don't feel compelled to re-watch something just for me to "get" it. One chance is all you got. There's just too many movies out there to watch, to waste my time with ones that gave me a bad first impression. I might try watching another David Lynch movie, but I know I probably won't be into it though.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ratings aren't even really out yet.

For popular shows a lot of sites put up live ratings which are meaningless nowadays. They just want to be the first ones with the info.

The new metric is Live +3 which is the numbers from day 1, plus 3 days worth of DVR play back. Those numbers aren't out yet, but "Mr. Robot" excelled with those numbers last season.

Fred.

Exactly right.