THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Angela's heel turn isn't all that unexpected though when you think about it. Yes, she should hate Evil Corp for killing her mother and crushing her father with debt, but the reality is, she would've had no job with Allsafe crashing down + that case against her, and she never really felt valued there in the first place.

Remember, the very first scene she appeared in season 1 had Gideon blowing her off to address the hack that was going on. Don't forget how Colby pretty much gave her the :camby: in the meeting after it was resolved too. Its probably why shes listening to those self help tapes in the first place.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good opening episode/acts.

Sam knows how to inject so many different levels of drama/intrigue in the show. Something eerie, something unfathomable, something psychedelic, something with a twinge of humor, something shocking...

All put together in a perfect recipe of complexity.

I cannot wait to see where this series goes. To the future brehs.

:salute:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
shyt is too dope. They hit the ground running. Darlene is HBIC now. :ohhh:

That ransom stunt reminded me of the KLF - K Foundation Burn a Million Quid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is Joey another one of Elliot's projections/ personas? I mean I get that he's trying to set himself a routine, but who eats every single meal of the day with a homie? :jbhmm:

Mrs. Wellick still on her freaky deaky shyt. They do a great job of making everything around her creepy - from the Rosemary's Baby looking stroller to her complete disdain for everyone she comes in contact with. If she shed her skin and turned out to be a human sized spider or something, I wouldn't be shocked

Mr. Robot running around in an Elliot suit when he thinks he's schleep now :damn:

Craig Robinson has to be a cop or something - the way everyone was:francis:and moved away when he showed up - he has to be doing some kind of dirt.

IN til the fukking wheels fall off :blessed:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tyrell's behind the Monopoly Man mask:lupe: Lowkey, Easter Egg:eat: signs spiel his whereabouts:feedme: Elliot's fragmented mind:ohhh: circuit like a Gateway computer:ooh: Pick-up Game:laff: flipped into a Wired breakdown:dwillhuh: Joey Badass Go HAM for Seinfield:ld: Mr. Robot dome shot FUKKERY:deadmanny: Fsociety came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg the building:huhldup: Turnt the Smart-house:ufdup: into an Utopia/Black Mirror episode:banderas: Hipsters watched a gazillion bucks torch slow:leostare: Smug Darlene in the cut:smugdraper: USA's Network fukkCC rule:troll: Sadomasochistic Chick:fire: Spice Channel routine:whew: 666 CEO potent BARZ:smugbiden: 'Con doesn't work without CONfidence':krs: Angela's newly affirmation:stylin: is Coli Bros wet dream:steviej: Got bitter HAWGs pressed at her cubicle:umad: Gideon FATALITY shot, tho:damn: That dude never caught a break:bryan: Esmail:cook: cinematography/peculiar angle shots:whoo: Craig Robinson's uncanny Patrice:rip: resemblance:patrice: Wait, a phone call from your projected self:dame: If Season 1 was a mindfukk:mindblown:, Season 2 Dualities might literally break the Internet:lawd:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The QR code Elliot drew in his book apparently leads to some sort of Eater egg site :ohhh:

Edit: Welcome to Evil Corp E Corp

It looks like some kind of puzzle on the FSoc site.

What did you do, Esmail?
mMUD1FN.jpg

Edit: Type 'LEAVE ME HERE' into the FSOC site and watch what happens
mMUD1FN.jpg
mMUD1FN.jpg
mMUD1FN.jpg

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Leon isnt real is he?

Beta Amanda definitely needs a little more backstory in regard to her heel turn.

Gideon obviously had to go.

FSociety needs more shine episode 3.

Rami Malek is killing this fukking Role

My Gawd
mMUD1FN.jpg

I think he's real. But something's off about the world he's in now. What kind of dude eats almost every meal together with the same friend? How come his mom doesn't seem to care about what he does if he's obviously nuts? Just doesn't seem right breh.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's real. But something's off about the world he's in now. What kind of dude eats almost every meal together with the same friend? How come his mom doesn't seem to care about what he does if he's obviously nuts? Just doesn't seem right breh.
Yeah. You and a friend meet up at the same time every day, twice a day to eat and only one person talks. You and a friend go watch basketball everyday at the same time and only one person talks. How would they even meet?