THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Christian Slater looks likes trying to blend in at a college campus. reminds me of
56OI4S9.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STILL CAN'T BELIEVE A SHOW THIS DOPE IS ON THE USA NETWORK BREHS :mindblown:

WOOOOOOOOO
First time I saw the commercial I went, AMC or HBO back :banderas:

When the USA logo popped up I went :dahell:

Gideon:mjcry:
I'm still trying to figure out why dude killed Gideon. Did Robot put a hit out on Gideon when he took over?

Dude was a conspiracy nut, thought Gideon was a crisis actor. Remember at the beginning with the chick in the smart house, the tv had this show on with this guy talking about the whole thing being a government conspiracy.

Is Leon real:lupe:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only one that is :scust: about this Hacking Robot aftershow? It feels like the show is turning into something that it's not. I'm glad that millions of people love the show but the show shouldn't do the same thing that other popular shows do :francis: wait until the series finale until you do something like this

Didn't watch it. It takes away from its aura.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Not a bad season premiere at all. Mr. Robot is finally back.

A lot of exposition to unpack.

Joey Badass as Leon:myman:

And y'all really didn't see Gideon getting murked? :comeon:

He was going to snitch to the FBI and that basically would have ended the series. fukk Gideon.

And the man who shot him said "I'm going to be a hero tomorrow", that's like the biggest hint ever he was gonna kill him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dope second episode but the first one was better. But the first one was basically flawless.

I like how they film it really mundane in almost every scene until Mr. Robot or Elliot shows up.

Where is Elliot's dog? Didn't it swallow part of the computer he used in the hack last season? :ohhh:

Fred.