THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it... When the dude was burning the money my soul was just :mjcry:

craig robinson's character is real... why does everyone keep asking? :dahell:

Tyrell's wife :shaq:

Beta amanda seyfried letting nikkas nut off inside her no fukks given... :mjlol:

Elliot cant go to sleep Mr.Robot gonna take over like Freddy!!! :damn:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Am I the only one who doesn't give a fukk about Angela? Felt like her subplots dragged the later half of season 1 along with a couple other things down. I just find her irrelevant.

I just tune out whenever a scene spends more than 2 minutes on her bs.

I expected them to drag that out until half the season was over.

Let's hope they don't.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who doesn't give a fukk about Angela's subplots? Felt like it dragged the later half of season 1 along with couple other things down.

I just tune out whenever a scene spends more than 5 minutes on her bs.
It's fun watching her turn into Mr. Rabbit

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
fukking hell brehs, the last half of the 2nd episode was fukking :wow:

There was no other ending for Gideon. Dear lord that poor fukk couldn't catch a fukking break whole show :mjcry:

Great way to start the season. Sam Esmail keeps showing he knows what he's doing .salute:

Elliot's mom doesn't give a fukk about anything. Are we sure she's even real? Elliot going insane in his room and having meltdowns in the dinner table and she just sits there and watches TV? :patrice: She's either weird as fukk or Elliot is just projecting so he can have some sort of control over his routine.

Beta Amanda's heel turn though....during Season 1 I thought she turned way too easily and that we didn't get to see enough struggle or reasons from her to get where she is is now. This episode didn't answer a single thing for me either. Yes, her pops was in huge debt and ECorp seduced her, but this 180° turn from her is shaky as fukk and doesn't really go along with how the rest of the show works imo. I just need a better backstory or reason why she's going to the darkside :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm still trying to figure out why dude killed Gideon. Did Robot put a hit out on Gideon when he took over?

I think it was implied Gideon was seen as an ECorp puppet or something. He clearly got exposed in the media after the hack. Dude that killed him said he was going to be seen as a hero because Gideon was the biggest "crisis actor" he'd ever seen.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Leon isnt real is he?

Beta Amanda definitely needs a little more backstory in regard to her heel turn.

Gideon obviously had to go.

FSociety needs more shine episode 3.

Rami Malek is killing this fukking Role

My Gawd
mMUD1FN.jpg

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Elliot's mom doesn't give a fukk about anything. Are we sure she's even real? Elliot going insane in his room and having meltdowns in the dinner table and she just sits there and watches TV? :patrice: She's either weird as fukk or Elliot is just projecting so he can have some sort of control over his routine.
the theory circling around right now is that elliot is in prison or mental institution.