THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
And it might be interesting if Dom is able to flip, or at least force Darlene to be on the FBI's side because so far all we know is that Dom and the FBI know who a lot of the major players are, but there's a distinct difference between knowing who you're trying to stop, and knowing what you're trying to stop them doing.
From what it showed on the board all we know so far is that the FBI wants Tyrell for Five/Nine so Dom might use Darlene to try to find him, but I don't think Dom knows about what White Rose and Price are doing... at least not yet.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Blessmail said Season 3 a lot of these characters will be meeting each other. Probably because everyone is on board with Phase 2.

Dom never met Elliot
Darlene never met White Rose
Elliot never met price
Joey Badass never met ALOT of people

GOAT interactions are coming in Season 3 :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Blessmail said Season 3 a lot of these characters will be meeting each other. Probably because everyone is on board with Phase 2.

Dom never met Elliot
Darlene never met White Rose
Elliot never met price
Joey Badass never met ALOT of people

GOAT interactions are coming in Season 3 :wow:
Mobley never met a diet either :lolbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Blessmail on The Watch podcast in-studio.

Loved this. Biggest part for me was Sam saying there's 1 thing people haven't caugjt up yet, somethimg he says he's "telegraphing it" :ohhh: I wonder what that is. Maybe it's something some fans have discussed, even here, but that critics still aren't getting or just something that's right in front of our noses but haven't figured out yet :lupe:

My guess is that it's something related to Price vs White Rose.

Can he trust Dark Army? Can he trust Angela? If Angela trusts the D.A. should he trust her to have his best interests at heart etc. etc. since he can't trust himself.

I guess that could happen but if Elliot can't trust Beta and the Dark Army, wouln't White Rose step in and try to do the same thing she did to Angela? Would Elliot have more problems than Beta buying into their plans if WR explains what's the real end game? :jbhmm:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And it might be interesting if Dom is able to flip, or at least force Darlene to be on the FBI's side because so far all we know is that Dom and the FBI know who a lot of the major players are, but there's a distinct difference between knowing who you're trying to stop, and knowing what you're trying to stop them doing.
From what it showed on the board all we know so far is that the FBI wants Tyrell for Five/Nine so Dom might use Darlene to try to find him, but I don't think Dom knows about what White Rose and Price are doing... at least not yet.

Dom does suspect Dark Army was a player on the 5/9 hack though.

But as I posted before, my biggest question is if it even matters what the FBI tries to do anymore, considering how low level they are in the real game ECorp and Dark Army are playing.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
See yall next summer :wow:

best-cry-ever_o_GIFSoupcom.gif~c200

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good finale. I agree with some of articles that it's getting a little too cute for it's own good at times.

This whole Tyrell thing will make sense if they were to show it was Mr. Robot's master plan all along to make him the fall guy while protecting Elliot from the feds.

It can't be his plan all along because Tyrell losing his shyt, killing that woman, getting fired from E Corp, and going on the run is what made the FBI think he's behind the 5/9 hack.

Mr. Robot could use that to his advantage though.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping my nikka Joey Badass rolls up on her...asking for the time:wow:

But real talk, can somebody explained what happend for me brehs, i left watching the episode like :blessed: but kind of :patrice:at whats going on.

What specifically breh? Maybe I can clear some things up.

Fred.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't like her because she's making life difficult for fsociety, but I like her character a lot. Kinda reminds me of Hank from "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

I like Dom a lot too because she's essentially an fSociety member whose life went "right". She chose the light, they chose the dark side.

She's a reclusive, borderline or probably on the spectrum and gifted person who spots patterns where others don't and has the single mindedness and drive to pursue a goal regardless of what it means or does to her personal relationships (or lack there of). She cries out for truth and knows that human connectedness could probably lead her to a more fulfilling life but trying to do so isn't in her nature so she buries herself in her work.

Sounds a lot like a friend of ours...

:sas2:

I don't see how people can't like her, because in another reality this show is about her and Elliot is the Dom.