THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@DaylitoJames

I re-watched that interview with the cast and Rami Malek said the swooping crane shot of Dom was after "that scene" and he pointed to Portia Doubleday. If you don't count the after credits, the last scene of the season was Angela. So I'm curious if the original idea was to cut to Dom/the building blowing up after the power outage in Angela's scene. :jbhmm:

Fred.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
@DaylitoJames

I re-watched that interview with the cast and Rami Malek said the swooping crane shot of Dom was after "that scene" and he pointed to Portia Doubleday. If you don't count the after credits, the last scene of the season was Angela. So I'm curious if the original idea was to cut to Dom/the building blowing up after the power outage in Angela's scene. :jbhmm:

Fred.
:whew:We got a year to figure this out

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@DaylitoJames

Fred.
They better not have altered shyt due to current events like you speculated. Its bad enough we missed a week last season because of them.

Homeland never pulled shyt like this when the show became too real life. Just had a disclaimer.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dom brought him in to rattle him basically. She didn't explicitly tell him "we got yall" but she did show him that she figured out he was Mobley, which nobody else knew at the time. Which shook him and Trenton.

Directly after that when she's talking to her boss he's like :mindblown: "why are you questioning low level hacker goons?" because he thought it would jeopardize "the strategy we have implemented", IE the python. So nah, it wasn't a part of that plan.

It's also why her boss said "are you sure about this, we've been building this plan for 3 months" when Dom wanted to show Darlene the web of evidence in the finale. Python has been active since 5/9 started.

Fred.

I see, thanks breh :obama:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They better not have altered shyt due to current events like you speculated. Its bad enough we missed a week last season because of them.

Homeland never pulled shyt like this when the show became too real life. Just had a disclaimer.
To be fair it wouldn't be the first time they did it, they did it last season too when some current events went down

• Dap

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Ditto on the mixed feeling, but i do agree with this sentiment from vulture

"Am I up or down on Mr. Robot? Neither. It annoys and frustrates me, not always for good reasons, but I can’t stop watching it because even at its least coherent, it’s more assured, more mysterious, and more viscerally intense than any other drama on commercial television. "

Pretty much exactly how I feel during about half of every episode :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Assured, mysterious, viscerally intense......when is The Leftovers starting:noah:

I got a lot of stuff recording right now but nothing to satisfy that category

**looks it up**

2017?!!????:dahell:

What in god name:dahell:

I guess I won't be eating like I thought I was:shaq2:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'd also say The Knick is every bit as assured and intense, but without the seeming need to "fool" the viewer....or at the least keep us guessing.

Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, although I think Esmail gets too cute at times....but mostly I just want The Knick to come back :sadcam:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
@DaylitoJames

Fred.
:ohhh:

• Dap

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
To be fair it wouldn't be the first time they did it, they did it last season too when some current events went down
I referenced that in my post. They didn't alter anything. They cancelled the episode the night it was supposed to air and aired it that the next week intact