THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Remind me breh, what's Elliot's dirty little secret Tyrell knows about that people would be :ufdup:?

Man, I hate that every time I figure something out about this show I forget one or two things I already knew :damn: :mjcry:

I assume that he (as Mr. Robot) installed the backdoor in E Corp.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They better not have altered shyt due to current events like you speculated. Its bad enough we missed a week last season because of them.

Homeland never pulled shyt like this when the show became too real life. Just had a disclaimer.

I'm 90% sure they did breh. That Dom scene they showed didn't appear in the season, there was nothing remotely like it. That coupled with what Rami Malek said....there is at least one entire scene that didn't appear in this season.

I Tweeted Sam Esmail and asked him about it but he never responded.
Elliotangry_zps7sry1jto.png

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
@DaylitoJames

I re-watched that interview with the cast and Rami Malek said the swooping crane shot of Dom was after "that scene" and he pointed to Portia Doubleday. If you don't count the after credits, the last scene of the season was Angela. So I'm curious if the original idea was to cut to Dom/the building blowing up after the power outage in Angela's scene. :jbhmm:

Fred.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it too early to blow the building up at the end of last night's episode? Tyrell said they were still waiting on paper copies to come in.

It did finish kinda early last night, though - I guess they're adding that to next season :jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it too early to blow the building up at the end of last night's episode? Tyrell said they were still waiting on paper copies to come in.

It did finish kinda early last night, though - I guess they're adding that to next season :jbhmm:

Yeah they said it would take a month or so for all the paper work to get there. I'm saying I'm curious if the after credits scene was supposed to be that, because Rami Malek said "after that scene" and pointed to Portia Doubleday.

I don't mind the Trenton and Mobley scene but like people said, it is out of left field.

Fred.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Good finale. I agree with some of articles that it's getting a little too cute for it's own good at times.

This whole Tyrell thing will make sense if they were to show it was Mr. Robot's master plan all along to make him the fall guy while protecting Elliot from the feds.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping my nikka Joey Badass rolls up on her...asking for the time:wow:

But real talk, can somebody explained what happend for me brehs, i left watching the episode like :blessed: but kind of :patrice:at whats going on.

What part exactly? If you are asking about the Angela part, I don't get that shyt part as well.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
What part exactly? If you are asking about the Angela part, I don't get that shyt part as well.

White Rose has appeared to let Angela in on more of what the real plan is in the 20+ minutes of the 28 minute allotted conversation time from the ep before since (s)he has seen with his/her own eyes that Angela is more valuable alive than dead, so in other words she's "woke" (which was my interpretation of the scene when she told her lawyer to back off - some people thought she looked brainwashed or coerced but I saw the look of someone who knew something they'd always wanted to know and was at peace with it)

So now in a sense, I think Angela is going to be used by the Dark Army to "handle" Elliot.

"The Dark Army told me to expect your call... I should be the first person he sees when he wakes up"

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So in part, what some of next season might be about is the fact that most of the people around Elliot (including his best childhood friend and the sentient part of his subconscious, Mr. Robot) is down with Stage 2, and his dominant self (Elliot) is not.

Can he trust Dark Army? Can he trust Angela? If Angela trusts the D.A. should he trust her to have his best interests at heart etc. etc. since he can't trust himself.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
And it might be interesting if Dom is able to flip, or at least force Darlene to be on the FBI's side because so far all we know is that Dom and the FBI know who a lot of the major players are, but there's a distinct difference between knowing who you're trying to stop, and knowing what you're trying to stop them doing.