THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What's weird is Rami Malek said he already filmed a scene for season 3. Sam Esmail ain't even started writing it yet, I don't think. So you might be right.

Fred.
Now that I think about it I have to keep reminding myself that this show is really a movie... so is it safe to say that after all that happened that this is the end of Act 1? Act 2 would be Elliot's road to recovery both physically from his gunshot wound and mentally as he desperately piece together what he happened during those 3 days plus the grand scheme of it all. (seasons 3 and 4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now that I think about it I have to keep reminding myself that this show is really a movie... so is it safe to say that after all that happened that this is the end of Act 1? Act 2 would be Elliot's road to recovery both physically from his gunshot wound and mentally as he desperately piece together what he happened during those 3 days plus the grand scheme of it all. (seasons 3 and 4)

Yeah man.
That's why I'm :dwillhuh: when people compare it to "Lost". I'm not gonna shyt on that show because I know there's some fans on here....but they didn't plan anything out. Sam Esmail said he had the series finale in his mind before the first episode even aired. He has the entire story already mapped out.

He modeled it after "Breaking Bad"....although he mistakenly thinks Vince Gilligan had the entire story mapped out. But most show runners think that because of how cohesive it was.

The many influences and inspirations behind Mr. Robot

“What was revolutionary about Breaking Bad, and I don’t know what other shows have done this, but it was committed to telling one story. ‘Here, we are going to tell one story from beginning to end, and it’s really going to have this cohesive thread, and we are not going to deviate from it.’ Sometimes he’ll be cooking meth, and then for stretches he’ll have nothing to do with meth. That was inspiring because Mr. Robot initially started as a feature film with one story — the ending of season one is the end of my act one, or about the 30-minute mark, and then the real story begins in season two — and I had an ending in mind. When I made the decision to turn it into a television show, I just remembered, Well, Breaking Bad did it, they went from beginning to end and they stuck to this journey! That’s what I wanted to do with Mr. Robot.”

Fred.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man.
That's why I'm :dwillhuh: when people compare it to "Lost". I'm not gonna shyt on that show because I know there's some fans on here....but they didn't plan anything out. Sam Esmail said he had the series finale in his mind before the first episode even aired. He has the entire story already mapped out.

He modeled it after "Breaking Bad"....although he mistakenly thinks Vince Gilligan had the entire story mapped out. But most show runners think that because of how cohesive it was.

The many influences and inspirations behind Mr. Robot

Fred.
:wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tyrell is Alive :banderas:

Elliot in Mr Robot mode in the perspective of Tyrell was weird as fukk, I want more scenes like that next season

I thought Johanna was gonna get on one knee and propose to Scott Knowles the way he was rearranging her facial tissues

Tyrell loves Elliot? :scust:
What really happened in those 3 days??:dame:

Leon is either cutting the bacon off Mobleys back, or recruiting them for Dark Army

So much questions that need to be answered, but i was satisfied with this season

Elliot this is no kids game anymore,
Fsociety is Sopranos crime family compared to Dark Army's NY Lupertazi Crime family

Fsociety is Salamanca cartel gang compared to Dark Army's Gus Fring Empire

Its been fun.. Until then friends, theres still work to be done :

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who snitched on Darlene though?

The dude she was fukking in season 1....the dude she stole the gun from. Shell casing from the gun was found at the arcade, which linked her to fsociety.

That put her on the FBI radar. Then the dudes they busted for the D.C. thing, when they dropped the statue's balls on Congress, ratted on her.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused, they hacked the firmware of the ups so that they overheat and cause a fire. How did they pull off the supply chain op to get them in the building

They didn't, Phase 2 is in response to that. Keep in mind this is 3+ months after last season. fsociety has access to all of E Corp's info, it would only take one email to confirm all the papers are coming to E Corp head quarters. After that they planned accordingly.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What did it say under Elliot's pic?

"SAMSEPIOL", also "previously incarcerated" and his DOB.

Sam Sepiol was the fake name he used to infiltrate Steel Mountain in season 1.

I doubt Dom put that together but he also used it when he chatted with Darlene earlier in the season, from Ray's computer.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna answer any other questions I see in a sec.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when Dom interrogated Mobley it was made apparent that the FBI didn't have shyt on the hack case, and that they were grasping for straws to find anything. We now know this was all part of the python strategy, right? Like they brought Mobley in to see if the rest of fsociety would fukk up and end up leading them to Tyrell and Elliot? (which kinda worked, though indirectly).

Dom brought him in to rattle him basically. She didn't explicitly tell him "we got yall" but she did show him that she figured out he was Mobley, which nobody else knew at the time. Which shook him and Trenton.

Directly after that when she's talking to her boss he's like :mindblown: "why are you questioning low level hacker goons?" because he thought it would jeopardize "the strategy we have implemented", IE the python. So nah, it wasn't a part of that plan.

It's also why her boss said "are you sure about this, we've been building this plan for 3 months" when Dom wanted to show Darlene the web of evidence in the finale. Python has been active since 5/9 started.

Fred.