THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Another question, If the ECorp's paper backups are destroyed. How does that help or hinder Price ECoin plans?

also, Spoiler.....Dom's board

2LKEZxp.jpg

fsociety international :ohhh:

They got shovel face and Joanna on deck too :damn:

:wow:

More stage 2 shyt

What more is there to know about? They want to blow up the building were the ECorp paper backups are gonna be stored. You mean wanting to see Elliot/Mr Robot come up with the plan on how they would execute it and why it would take as long as it did?

I'm actually more curious about White Rose and the Washington Township Plant. And what the fukk he said to Angela.

That will be answered eventually (Esmail even confirmed it) I don't think it was imperative to know all those details in thee last 2 episodes. Why do you feel it's important to know that right now? (honest question)

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh, an after credit show.
How are these two hiding out at the most obvious work location of frye's.
That is not hiding.

Then,wtf is joey,.....

Man,........here we go again.....

I think I see what that is,....
This is forward in time after the fight club explosion or fire.

I see that,....

Past that,.....they better tell us how elliot even know tyrell and how and why they have an affinity for one another.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Okay I get the force their hand to move everything from the iron mountain type company and rebuild the database.
from my pops being a system analyst and also being in numerous paperless conversion.
or mass digital transcription of paper records via ten key or alpha numb.
as I done hordes of that in corporate America.
So, I get that part when typically you could never get that to happen.
unless they forced a company hand beyond repair.
Which makes sense now we are at phase two.
So, we have to assume either the outage really was made by them.
Or it was another one of those ny powe outages.
when I was international and raising the level for the government to orange.
Which makes sense.
Yet then again who knows.
Yet Joey bad ass showing up at frye's.
Either is a jump in time to show where moblew and ol girl went.
Yet are so easy to find, at frye's of all time.

Now we gotta wait,......again.

Art Barr

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They should've done a double episode. shyts got no social media traction tonight.
Its retarded that they didnt. It was their original plan. Would have been absolute fire.

They split this up to lead into an early preview of the Falling Water premiere? :francis:

24 was giving us 2 hour finales and b2b 2 hour premieres 10 years ago. They could have swung it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so pretty much the only real question answered was that Tyrell is alive:ld:
they basically answered what phase 2 is and that mobley/trenton are alive. and darlene is alive and cisco is dead.

what else do you want answered?

edit: just gonna say it here. because i keep seeing people saying they didn't answer any questions. they answered plenty of questions. they also created more questions. that doesn't mean it was a bad finale. you were all on the edge of your seat for the whole episode. just because you don't have all the answers doesn't make it bad. yall were complaining all season whenever something left you confused. they will eventually answer everything, unless the show gets cancelled before its last season. then... :damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angela is extending her usefulness way past her expiration date once again... White Rose was right about her
it makes the comment that you should have died X days ago interesting. white rose has no use for her, but if angela dies then elliot isn't going to assist them. so basically she's only gonna be around as long as elliot is alive. no wonder she said she loves him lmao. white rose probably would have had her offed the minute she fukked over allsafe tbh. there is some weird shyt going on with her and the ecorp ceo though. he seems to want to just fukk her or has some other use for her as a pawn against white rose. idk. the ultimate chess match to me is still white rose vs. ecorp though.

elliot clearly has more power than the dark army and doesn't realize it. dark army has man power, but he clearly has a hacking ability they do not possess otherwise they would have tossed him in the bushes a long time ago. dude is the biggest liability they have with his schizo ass.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the after credit scene again. Something to do with time travel. Trenton talking about keys, and setting everything back to where it was. IDK, this show is fukked up.

i mean he does ask for the time. which is definitely evidence he is with the dark army and tied to white rose in whatever way. the way mobley and trenton talk about it is vague enough that they could just mean, what if we recover the database and send it back to the US government or it could mean what if we unlock the keys to time travel and just stop the hack.

i have a feeling esmail isn't doing a time travel show and he's just fukking with people. the show does fukk with time on the other hand. do we know exactly when trenton and mobley ran vs. when elliot started hanging out with leon in prison? i would have to rewatch the show and even then i'm not sure the timelines would be that reliable lol.

I'm still :francis:at the way Romero got taken out, dumb ass Mobley got shooked for no reason
Romero got killed by a stray bullet? :stopitslime:
:snoop:

how we know it was REALLY a stray? just because dom said show doesn't mean that shyt wasnt set up to look like that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok i'm done. this show is :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: though. can't wait until next season.

my only question besides the obvious cliffhangers which will eventually get answered is whether ecoin is supposed to be a cryptocurrency like bitcoin or is it just a digital currency? crypto currencies are in theory much harder to trace, although if you look at the silk road takedown, i'm not so sure that's really the truth. either way, it would explain the motives a lot more. i would think white rose would want a crypto in order to influence foreign governments with untraceable funds, whereas i feel like ecorp doesn't really give a fukk if it's traceable or not.