THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So basically season 1 and 2 was Fight Club... season 3 gonna be some weird Tarantino-ish. Elliot gonna start off next season like
giphy.gif

edit: brehs tell me why when I googled up some Mr. Orange gifs one of the gifs was this...
200_s.gif
:wtf:Da fukk is going on?! How deep does this goes?

Wait a minute they got me and my nikka Daylito confused too,.....
wtf is this show, breh.
Like wtf,........

Okay I got like some minutes left maybe some more clues I am right.
This esmail motherfukker can't be this damn smart,........he can't be.

I figured six sense out in three minutes of that movie.
I usually figure this shyt out immediately,.....

I knew I should have smoked a lemin haze blunt before I watched this shyt,....I knew it....

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait a minute they got me and my nikka Daylito confused too,.....
wtf is this show, breh.
Like wtf,........

Okay I got like some minutes left maybe some more clues I am right.
This esmail motherfukker can't be this damn smart,........he can't be.

I figured six sense out in three minutes of that movie.
I usually figure this shyt out immediately,.....

I knew I should have smoked a lemin haze blunt before I watched this shyt,....I knew it....

Art Barr

Well I thought I had a few minutes left.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It went off after the Kodiak and Angela amd tyrell talked and the power went out.

CURSE YOU, SAM ESMAIL,.........CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!

ART BARR

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I have no clue what are these important questions people want answered so badly at this point of the story. I've read and heard these complaints a lot this season and we got some really important answers in tonight's finale. What else was so important to know by know? I'm more than fine with what we got and it's not like these new questions have come out of left field either :why:

So Stage 2 happened and that Evil Corp building got blown the hell up

Leon ain't murkin Trenton and Mobley. White Rose might want to make them useful.

Joanna gonna get her vengeance.

Elliot's going to wake up and when he does... Will Darlene have ratted him out?

Does it really matter at this point? Elliot has been in the FBI's radar from the get go, even if Darlene snitches he's gonna be Tyrell status and the Dark Army has shown that they can hide this people and continue their work.

I mean, yes, Elliot becoming Osama Bin Laden status thanks to Darlene will fukk him up (even more) mentally and shyt, but I'm not sure how big of a role can the FBI play at this point.

Kinda related, can some breh remind me something (I'll @hex because he's the go to guy but please anyone that can help me out with this)....when Dom interrogated Mobley it was made apparent that the FBI didn't have shyt on the hack case, and that they were grasping for straws to find anything. We now know this was all part of the python strategy, right? Like they brought Mobley in to see if the rest of fsociety would fukk up and end up leading them to Tyrell and Elliot? (which kinda worked, though indirectly).

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Lil Streep revealing they had all them on radar from the jump :wow:

Everything else was icing on the cake to me that just made this show take a whole other direction. Angela is full on Dark Army too and we still don't know the full details on what's going on.

Also Tyrell shooting Elliot brought this show down to earth. I was expecting it to take a sci-fi twist but all that was just Elliot making me as mad as him :skip:

And lastly them going super meta on USA's formula of producing shows is basically saying this won't end like you think it will. Plus USA's never had a show like this.

Great season and I look forward to the :mindblown: next year :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fry's :blessed: (Ive been to that one in Phoenix too).

Gotta say, it was a disappointing finale..nothing really got answered. I expected more :yeshrug: