THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yeah...probably a ploy by Dom...there's more to Rome's death that we'll find out about

Either that or it was such a good setup that she genuinely thinks it was a freak accident. And she's no slouch with the detective work either, so it would have to be something crazy to throw her off the scent.

Or it was really a freak acccident.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't Elliott know about what the FBI knows since they hacked them earlier this season?

Trento said she could fix everything? How?

I still have a feeling somebody in the FBI is playing both sides either Dom or her boss.

Im assuming Angela was aware of Tyrells call because DA told her before it happened?

What's up with the damn lights :damn:

Crazy how MR coached Elliott this whole season to get shot. Remember Elliott getting shot in the head?

Tyrells wife was telling the truth when she said she would fix this last season

True, but maybe none of the information was documented by the FBI on the computer and everything was done the old-fashioned way after the FBI phone tap calls were released
Just noticed that Trenton's not on the board in the picture you posted :lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wouldn't Elliott know about what the FBI knows since they hacked them earlier this season?

Trento said she could fix everything? How?

I still have a feeling somebody in the FBI is playing both sides either Dom or her boss.

Im assuming Angela was aware of Tyrells call because DA told her before it happened?

What's up with the damn lights :damn:

Crazy how MR coached Elliott this whole season to get shot. Remember Elliott getting shot in the head?

Tyrells wife was telling the truth when she said she would fix this last season

-Elliot hacked the FBI's Android devices at the ECorp building. There's more than 6k agents working the 5/9 hack, what Elliot did wouldn't necessarily lead him to Dom's python strategy, at that point Elliot was just taking care of other stuff and the real important information shouldn't have been in the ECorp building/agents.working there.

-We don't know. She discovered something though so maybe Elliot's hack wasn't flawless.

-Santiago is suspect as fukk. I still think he's with the Dark Army.

-Yes. We don't know what happened after Elliot was shot but we can assume people in that building took care of him and saved his life. Dark Army was informed about what happened (that's why Beta knows) and told Tyrell to call Angela.

-I think it something related to the Washington Township Plant and whatever the fukk White Rose is doing over there :lupe:

-I don't think he was unconsciously coaching himself up to get shot because Mr. Robot knew that might happened. I think it was a nice call back to the start of the season, Elliot got used to get shot by his alter ego so he was like :manny: when Tyrell threatened him. Elliot getting legit hurt and not seeing it coming made him realize Euro Bateman was real.

-That crazy bytch wants that severance package and she's gonna get it no matter what :demonic:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So basically season 1 and 2 was Fight Club... season 3 gonna be some weird Tarantino-ish. Elliot gonna start off next season like
giphy.gif

edit: brehs tell me why when I googled up some Mr. Orange gifs one of the gifs was this...
giphy.gif
:wtf:Da fukk is going on?! How deep does this goes?

Remember what flick Elliot's dad took him to see after he stole the $20 from the customer in Season 1? :youngsabo:

images

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Hmm, crazy episode. Good ender, but another year for us to mull over what potentially could be

Only thing I am 99% sure about, there is no time-travelling associated to the story. It just won't fit the vibe of what we have seen before, and to be honest it would be pretty stupid

"generate keys" that Trenton said at the end is more than likely in regards to cryptography

But who knows anymore

:dwillhuh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Well I gotta say I'm beginning to feel drug along behind a plot that is being lengthened unnecessarily

It wasn't as underwhelming as the end of S1, but it didn't exactly feel like the payoff we were all expecting either

I'm not worried about 'answers' I am a patient person, but to stretch it out there needs to be more there plot wise.

I'm not sure I care about a single character on this show.

I'm just being an a$$hole though, I still give the season in the 8-9 range. Closer to 9. It started and ended weakly but the middle was fukking brilliant.

The Leftovers and probably Westworld will feed me more though.

Well this season was 12 eps compared to 10 from last year.

I think 10 serves a show like this better.

I still liked the season but I'm not sure I'd say it was an enjoyable watch.

That may be by design though. It might not make my top 5 this year, whereas the first season was my 1 or 2 of 2015.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mobley and Trenton about to get cut up by Leon :damn:

Are they? I'm not sure if he's there to kill them since Leon's role seems to be getting close to/protecting F Society members. They could have sent the biker goons if they wanted them dead. He wouldn't have spoken to them in broad daylight just to kill them. I'm just hoping Leon returns for season 3. His character needs to be explored and Joey did a great job.

Might set it up with Elliot running it back while he's in a coma of sorts with bits and pieces of whats going on while he's under

Get ready for Wordup Wednesdays :blessed:

Look to the right under "Lupe's Diner Shooting" and you'll see "2. Bolo issued." :jbhmm:

White Rose...Bolo...Dark Army :lupe:

That means next season :
giphy.gif