Beaches and Palm Trees
This got damb cliffhanger

giphy.gif

No words brehtheren's
mMUD1FN.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think the finale definitely delivered answers, although some didn't hit as hard as I thought they would.

We know what Stage 2 is and why Mr. Robot would hide it from Elliot. Elliot isn't about people getting killed, but if they want to really take down E Corp it might be necessary :manny:. Only thing is I'm not so sure it will have the outcome Elliot intends. Instead of freeing the populace of debt, it could just make things a lot worse. After Stage 1 Price was like fSociety just sped up my plans to do make my own money :yeshrug:.

White Rose is aiming at something bigger with the Township :patrice:, something he/she was able to convince Angela that the death of her and Elliot's parents might have been a necessary evil. Beta has gone from All Safe to E Corp to Dark Army :wow:, a long way from singing karaoke on Josh Groban night.

Elliot is as lost as ever.

Elliot: You're not really real, I'm taking back control

Tyrell: :ufdup:

Elliot: :deadrose:

Tyrell: I told you what would happen :manny:

Euro Bateman got his wife beating murder charges for him while he's away, just had to take a few hits to do it and teach DJ Boyfriend to get his story straight :leostare:.

I really don't know how Dom's python approach will pay off concerning Darlene :jbhmm:

When Elliot recovers from the bullet wound, I hope he doesn't re-imagine reality to deal with the circumstances again :troll:

Overall I really enjoyed the season. The acting, cinematography, tension, mind-fukks, characters continue to make Mr. Robot unlike anything else on TV.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So i'm thinking someone's going to break Darlene out during the blackout :jbhmm:

More than likely two goons wearing motorcycle helmets :ohhh:

I know I won't be listening to the bald move podcast after that.

I expect a lot of bytchin and fukkery too :russ:

I had to stop listening - those pussies have been crying for weeks on some "We don't get it, so it can't be good :sadbron:"

If A-ron and his buddy are scared, then they need to say they're scared :birdman:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kraftwerk:stylin: The Hall of Mirrors:banderas: Burn Notice namedrop:krs: Darlene's Fifth Amendment ETHER:pacspit: Dom's "Python" Dualities:usure: Carmen Sandiego bulletin board:patrice: Pussified CTO dismantled Joanne:damn: T.Cruise poster/Vanilla Sky theory:jbhmm: Phase 2 is a malware virus:ld: to Snoop Dogg E-Corp's building:merchant: Tyrell pulled the piece out:duck: No Matrix dodge cop-out:dame: Elliot's really bleeding to death:wow: Mr. Robot glitched away:ohhh: AngeLa/Qwerty cameo:lupe: Dubbed voice/Is she an Alter:mindblown: City Blackout finally commence:leon: After credits: Flabbsociety's Mall Cop 3:hamster: Leon's Timely appearance:ohmy:/Screen fade to black:huhldup: Esmail:fire:, my mind can't compute this FUKKERY:dahell:

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't Elliott know about what the FBI knows since they hacked them earlier this season?

Trento said she could fix everything? How?

I still have a feeling somebody in the FBI is playing both sides either Dom or her boss.

Im assuming Angela was aware of Tyrells call because DA told her before it happened?

What's up with the damn lights :damn:

Crazy how MR coached Elliott this whole season to get shot. Remember Elliott getting shot in the head?

Tyrells wife was telling the truth when she said she would fix this last season

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Breh I love this show.

I swear with the adrenaline that pumps I'm sitting still for every episode from start to finish, palms sweaty, but as soon as the ep ends I'm like

DCp0WaYA.gif

Doublebae is on Dark Army's side now :patrice:

Whether they're the "good" guys or the "bad" guys I'm glad she hasn't outlived her usefulness as a certain transgender would put it.

Dom (and the whole FBI) also knew a lot more than we were led to believe. Glad we're not falling victim to that typical TV "cops always one step behind" shyt.

Cant wait for S3, enjoyed that article someone posted up with the Blessmail interview, and for my podcast brehs, Andy Greenwald and Chris Ryan (The Watch podcast) teased that they're gonna have a sit down with Blessmail on their pod this week after he called in their pod after the Emmys, so if you wanna hear from him instead of just reading I suggest y'all look out for The Watch (probably gonna drop Thursday or Friday, but I'll let y'all know when it does if nobody does)

Stay sane, friends.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Well I gotta say I'm beginning to feel drug along behind a plot that is being lengthened unnecessarily

It wasn't as underwhelming as the end of S1, but it didn't exactly feel like the payoff we were all expecting either

I'm not worried about 'answers' I am a patient person, but to stretch it out there needs to be more there plot wise.

I'm not sure I care about a single character on this show.

I'm just being an a$$hole though, I still give the season in the 8-9 range. Closer to 9. It started and ended weakly but the middle was fukking brilliant.

The Leftovers and probably Westworld will feed me more though.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Well I gotta say I'm beginning to feel drug along behind a plot that is being lengthened unnecessarily

It wasn't as underwhelming as the end of S1, but it didn't exactly feel like the payoff we were all expecting either

I'm not worried about 'answers' I am a patient person, but to stretch it out there needs to be more there plot wise.

I'm not sure I care about a single character on this show.

I'm just being an a$$hole though, I still give the season in the 8-9 range. Closer to 9. It started and ended weakly but the middle was fukking brilliant.

The Leftovers and probably Westworld will feed me more though.
dluDiXS.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Wouldn't Elliott know about what the FBI knows since they hacked them earlier this season?

What's up with the damn lights :damn:

Unless all the data was solely hard copies, then one of the F Society crew has to know what the FBI knew. Was it 12 or 16 people they said were under surveillance during the conference call? :jbhmm:

As for the lights - you would have to be some sort of evil genius to manipulate the power grid for the entire Eastern seaboard so one single building in particular is forced to get back up batteries, which you can then use as the detonator for your building sized bomb. And if White Rose is anything - it's an evil genius. :yeshrug: