THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So Stage 2 happened and that Evil Corp building got blown the hell up

Leon ain't murkin Trenton and Mobley. White Rose might want to make them useful.

Joanna gonna get her vengeance.

Elliot's going to wake up and when he does... Will Darlene have ratted him out?
Darlene's kidnapped story shows that Elliot would be the one person she wouldn't flip, she's too loyal and depended on him.

This season started out as her as big bauce of fSociety
hqdefault.jpg

But as the season rolled by the pressure pilled up and in the end she's
3I2ozKk.gif

I wanna believe that how this season was the somewhat rise of Angela, next season Darlene gonna try to rise up from all of the fukkery

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Outside Elliot, Krsta, Darlene and Angela :patrice:how many people know that Mr. Robot exists? I feel that people think Elliot is pulling all the strings which is why they always go ":dwillhuh:You don't remember when...." when they talk to him

Ray the prison warden also knows.

I'm the only one who exists:smugdraper:. It's time to take back control:youngsabo:

:bustback:

:damn:

That scene was pretty much a reference to the "The gun is not in your hand, the gun in my hand" scene from Fight Club. But the twist is that they're NOT giving us the Fight Club twist again. It would have been stupid to use the same twist twice.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ray the prison warden also knows.

That scene was pretty much a reference to the "The gun is not in your hand, the gun in my hand" scene from Fight Club. But the twist is that they're NOT giving us the Fight Club twist again. It would have been stupid to use the same twist twice.
Wait so I was right when I said that Mr. Robot gave the gun to Tyrell because he knew Tyrell was a killer hence why he told him "Shoot anyone that tries to stop Stage 2... even me" and you saw what happened. :jbhmm:But it leads to the question of did Tyrell shoot anyone before this episode? Dom found that bullet shell casing and she even showed it to Darlene this episode to remind us... who got shot at the Arcade brehs?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"Time to take back control" :wow:

BUT TYRELL IS REAL :damn:

"We had stop anyone that got in the way of this plan...that includes us kiddo" :francis:

AND BETA IS IN ON IT
mMUD1FN.jpg

Damn brehs...will Elliot live to see Evil Corp completely destroyed? 2017 need to hurry the fukk up :damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Euro Bateman with them John Cena facial expressions, damn breh what happened to those acting skills.

"You are the most wanted man in the world and you are walking around like that?" This dude Esmail keeps anticipating every damn big question fans will have :wow: :wow:

This isn't Burn Notice, there's no blues skies for you" Sam shytting on them OGs USA shows, dude is unhinged for the finale and we are only 10 minutes in :damn:

You know this demonic bytch enjoyed that beating, she crazy like that :demonic:

ESMAIL STRIKES AGAIN!

"Oh so some of you thought Tyrell wasn't real :sas1:

You are righ.......nah brehs you were wrong. But I'll give you this dope scene that will have you question everything till the end :youngsabo:"

This dude is a master :ohlawd:

Beta has went full Mrs. Rabbit but instead of ECopr she did it for the Dark Army @hex Can this finally be it? Is her mentally weak ass finally gonna stay on one side for good? :lupe:

ESMAIL CORP :damn:!!

That post credit scene..... It's White Rose brehs, it's always White Rose :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tumblr_inline_o4kcjnFHoS1rjlv3d_500.gif

No,..no ,no,...breh's not again.
Why does this show get to mindfukk me this bad.

Nobody is this damn smart or unhinged to fool me,....
Breh's fukk, breh's fukk......fukk BREH'S

I wandered on the fringe to long not to know or figure this out.
How is this spiral of confusion continuing to recreate itself.....

I know I have this figured out,...

I know I do....
I hope,......

Breh's,..wtf ......

I am back begging for help another season in a row,....
Wtf,.....

giphy.gif

Art Barr

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They have to. Might set it up with Elliot running it back while he's in a coma of sorts with bits and pieces of whats going on while he's under
So basically season 1 and 2 was Fight Club... season 3 gonna be some weird Tarantino-ish. Elliot gonna start off next season like
giphy.gif

edit: brehs tell me why when I googled up some Mr. Orange gifs one of the gifs was this...
giphy.gif
:wtf:Da fukk is going on?! How deep does this goes?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So Angela is sure that Elliot will wake up, yet Mr. Robot disappeared. I'm lost brehs.

We have no clue what happened after Elliot got shot. Mr. Robot might've thought he has a goner but Tyrell wouldn't let Elliot die because he has a legit obsession/love towards him so he was saved.

Might also mean that Mr. Robot is gonna let Elliot know what really happened in those three days so he can finally access the info he wouldn't let himself know (via Mr Robot).

Or who knows what Esmail is gonna come up with. My point is that him disappearing doesn't mean anything, shyt, he's always disappearing :heh: