THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got his description down pat.
The sketch artist a fukking monster:banderas:
"I needed to know if I was the most powerful man in the room...and I needed that answer to be yes"

:wow:

When you're motivation is being only the 3rd most powerful man in the world :wow:

ZInkrxWr.png

"Do you really want to say no to me?"

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

So beautiful :whiteparadise:

So terrifying :merchant:

Joanna Wellick brehs :wow:

When you're afraid for your life but you're hard as fukk :whew:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Nah it's classic misdirection , Cisco is a suspected terrorist... she would've busted in there with her gun on him and tell him to spread it. Instead she's just chatting/asking questions, no urgency or nothing.
It's possible but Dom is awkward as fukk so it wouldn't be a surprise to me if she really did walk up to them on some casual shyt, and she did call for all units right before she went in

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

Fantastic episode. The music was tense. I screamed "nooo!" at the end because I thought i was getting 5 more minutes :sadcam:

Doubt Sam Esmail brehs :Jimmy:

p.s. My wife always seems to walk in when Joanna Wellick is on the screen and gives me the :wtb:

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's possible but Dom is awkward as fukk so it wouldn't be a surprise to me if she really did walk up to them on some casual shyt, and she did call for all units right before she went in
That's kinda what I assumed. I thought she went to em casually cuz she didn't want to risk them running for it before back up came. Darlene and that white boy have never seen her right? So to them she's just some random chick.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's kinda what I assumed. I thought she went to em casually cuz she didn't want to risk them running for it before back up came. Darlene and that white boy have never seen her right? So to them she's just some random chick.
i think dom saw ollie when the feds interviewed him if im not mistaken

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mr robot hating tyrell's wife makes a lot of sense. i'm only 10 minutes into the episode so i'll have more thoughts later, but they have built up tyrell's wife to be an amalgamation for his mom and angela. so mr robot hating her is just the hatred he had for his OG wife years ago.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok so angela just saw flat dennings and fake turtle on the subway. this show is bad at teasing things. i like it, but meryl streeps daughter isnt a good actress. so do whatever yall need to do with her.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they legit showed darlene's hair on the tv screen but they are pretending like this was a gigantic cliffhanger and she was in the diner on "hacking" dead or whatever they call it.:mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Those last few scenes of tonight's episode were :wow:. The way they built up the tension and suspense of something bad happening, reminded me of another one of my favorite shows in Breaking Bad. I know if I was in the Dark Army, I would stay behind a keyboard though, if White Rose called me up for one of those suicide hit missions :whoa:. I would tell him, ain't nobody got time for that :youngsabo:.

Elliot getting that goodbye kiss from Angela :leon:. Even if she wasn't about to go to the Feds, he's too young for her though.

I thought Elliot was almost about to get a kiss from Euro Jolie earlier in the episode, when she whispered in his ear it was such a great combination of :merchant:and :ahh:. She's a dope actress and for her sake, I hope Tyrell is alive so she a legitimate reason to continue being on the show going forward.

Somebody I don't see going forward in the story is Cisco. Even if he wasn't in the diner or made it out alive somehow, his picture is all over the news and White Rose don't play that :ufdup:. I'm betting White Rose was one of the 2 or 3 people that Price said might be more powerful than him.

Elliot getting his MacGyer on with a pringles can and parts from Micro Center :obama:

Darlene's abduction story at the the hospital :huhldup:

With 2 episodes left, I will be really curious to see the note the season ends on :jbhmm:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Can we just take a second to appreciate the genius of Esmail using the pedestrian crossing like a countdown? :wow:

In the scene with the motorbike assassin, they pull up when the counter is at 15. He opens fire as it hits 0.

Cisco - or should I say Francis - timed out :wow:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
666 CEO:evil: spit Big Bang Theory BARZ:wow: E-Corp's African backdoor deal:scust: Joanne's:fire: quick striptease:whew: Coli Bros Go FAP:steviej: NYPigD hacked thru a Pringles can:banderas: 4th Wall birds-eye-view:ohhh: Esmail:cook: really made us a fly on Elliot's wall:mindblown: Tyrell's phone on its SOHH server shyt:hamster: AngeLa's Last stop to a double L:francis: Another Dark Army FATALITY attack:damn: Bulletproof Dom always get folks clapped up:dahell: Downtown hipster cafe's:lupe: the end of Darlene/Cisco chapter:huhldup: Mr. Robot's going for the overkill:lawd:The mindFUKKERY:ohmy: that will come from these 2 eps left:ohlawd:

Last edited: