THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Esmail can't keep fukking with my blood pressure like this.

cjokv1n-gif.5038

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
My theories on the preview:

Angela might have been rocking a wire. (We don't know if the subway scene takes place chronologically before or after the Diner Shooting)

After the Dark Army hit, the FBI took her into protective custody.

Problem is that the DA has moles inside the FBI. They know the location of the safe house.

White Rose will use Angela's life as "insurance" to ensure that Elliot remains committed to their plans.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
HOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :damn:!!!!!!!!

The last 15 minutes, when Elliot asked us if we could help him find whatever Mr Robot might be searching for in his apartment until the ending were fukking incredible. I was :lupe: the whole way with a the sense of dread and that something big was going to happen. The score was outstanding too :wow:

This bytch Dom gotta be the luckiest motherfukker ever....or is it that White Rose has a "bigger plan" for her? :demonic: :jbhmm:

I was already :wow: at the scene were Darlene told the story of the old lady kidnapping her while Elliot was doing the hack. Had to rewatch it to understand everything that was going on.

fukking Beta brehs, and some of you were calling her "Alpha" and shyt :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Someone was able to get the audo of the final scene with Dom Darlene and Cisco

• Dom: "Francisco?"
  • Cisco: "Yeah?"
  • Dom: "Darlene?"
  • [inaudible]
  • Dom: "I've been waiting for this for a long time."
  • Dom: "Get up. You're coming with me. FBI."
  • Cisco: "What?"
  • Dom: "Get up."
  • Cisco: "No."
  • Dom: "Yeah, we're leaving."
  • Cisco: "No no no no no."
  • Dom: "Get the fukk up."
  • [inaudible]
  • Dom: [couldn't make this out; about 5 syllables]
  • Cisco/Darlene: "What's going on here?" [?]
  • Dom: "Get up. [interrupted] Hey!"
  • Cisco: "Hold on."
  • Dom: "Yes you are. [inaudible]"
  • Cisco: Hey, take it easy!"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo brehs, Price told Colby there were "one...or two" people he felt were more powerful than him.

Who the fukk is that other person? I assume one is White Rose but the other one?? :mindblown: :damn:

The way the final scene was shot was just masterful. The built it up for more than 10 minutes with that score and the different things that were happening and then this dude Esmail uses that wide shot for the killings :wow:

What the fukk is up with Sam giving a damn FBI field agent Deadshot accuracy and giving the Dark Army, evil villains in rambo, aim? I refuse to believe he's shooting this wrong and would be that sloppy. So I have to believe someone is laying bodies in her path. Once is a mistake. Twice is a pattern. That man had the drop on them, and walked up to the class all non-chalant and fired from outside the restaurant. He could've easily walked through the front door and blew everyone away at point blank range and stayed there to kill himself. They keep pretending that they expect to get out alive, only to kill themselves with no hesitation. Something is off.

Dark Army dude was there to kill Cisco and he did exactly that. They were accurate against the FBI agents in China too. Dom herself admitted they let her live. White Rose has to have a plan for her or they just need her to keep doing her job. It seems Santiago is either working for the DA or something else because his incompetence is way too evident (he got lucky in China and now he leads them right were Cisco was) so Dom being kept alive has to have a good reasoning behind it.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
You just know that the Upper East Side address that Elliot found is Tyrell's hideout since Patrick Bateman had a place on the Upper East Side. In fact, Bateman's place is one block from the address Elliot found.

Coincidence? I think not

:krs:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yo brehs, Price told Colby there were "one...or two" people he felt were more powerful than him.

Who the fukk is that other person? I assume one is White Rose but the other one?? :mindblown: :damn:

The way the final scene was shot was just masterful. The built it up for more than 10 minutes with that score and the different things that were happening and then this dude Esmail uses that wide shot for the killings :wow:

Dark Army dude was there to kill Cisco and he did exactly that. They were accurate against the FBI agents in China too. Dom herself admitted they let her live. White Rose has to have a plan for her or they just need her to keep doing her job. It seems Santiago is either working for the DA or something else because his incompetence is way too evident (he got lucky in China and now he leads them right were Cisco was) so Dom being kept alive has to have a good reasoning behind it.

It's possible he was referring to whoever carried out the hack in the abstract. If someone took down his company and he doesn't think it's White Rose, then he could be talking about Elliot without knowing it. I mean - that shyt takes power.

And didn't Tyrell say he and Elliot were "gods" on the night of the hack :yeshrug:

Last edited: