THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Can we just take a second to appreciate the genius of Esmail using the pedestrian crossing like a countdown? :wow:

In the scene with the motorbike assassin, they pull up when the counter is at 15. He opens fire as it hits 0.

Cisco - or should I say Francis - timed out :wow:

Caught that on the rewatch this morning :wow::banderas:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I'm never one to rank shows. I have my favs, things I think are great etc. TV is subjective that way.

But man...

Is is shaping up to be one of the single greatest television shows that the art form has ever produced.

:wow:

I have no words. Nothing to unpack yet.

GOAT level performances by all involved.

Don't kill my baby Angela, Sam. Please don't :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ZInkrxWr.png

"Do you really want to say no to me?"

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

So beautiful :whiteparadise:

So terrifying :merchant:

Joanna Wellick brehs :wow:
6a6dd0b37ac14a0c54df19d6fdd434fa.png

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Regarding the clue you have to look for in Elliot's room. The writer gave a hint:

"I'll do my Best tO be helpful here. There is definiTely a hinT in this scene. I dOn't know if I should tell you what Main corner to look in, oR if the hInt is even in the corner of the frame, but Go aHead and study that scene to see whaT you can find."

Bottom-Right

----------------- Edit --------------------------------

eS2myS2.jpg

eugs2J7.jpg

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Regarding the clue you have to look for in Elliot's room. The writer gave a hint:

"I'll do my Best tO be helpful here. There is definiTely a hinT in this scene. I dOn't know if I should tell you what Main corner to look in, oR if the hInt is even in the corner of the frame, but Go aHead and study that scene to see whaT you can find."

Bottom-Right

----------------- Edit --------------------------------

eS2myS2.jpg

eugs2J7.jpg
Wtf!

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Was Angela wearing a wire?
There was this post some days ago about how Angela always had the same two people in the background in her scenes. Last episode Dom said that she had been following Angela. So it is likely that those two people were undercover agents all season, spying on her....

Sooooo those two people at the subway were probably the FBI agents (that once were undercover) working with Angela to uncover fsociety.

The subway ads for Phase behind them that say "excellent audio for discerning listeners" would certainly make sense. I was thinking maybe they were hiding something in the audio of random subway sounds, but the "listeners" could be the important part.

That's my guess. Dom scared Angela quite a bit when she showed up at Angela's apartment and announced that she knew what Angela was up to. Dom also stated that the next time there wouldn't be an agent showing up with sandwiches. So Angela tells Elliott that she is going to confess, which is not the truth since she already did (according to this hypothesis). The two figures whose backs we see are the two agents who have been following Angela. Her plea deal would be incumbent upon outing those involved.

But Elliott did not repond in the affirmative when Angela asked if (or outright stated that) he started FSociety; therefore, Elliott wasn't nabbed. There is also a chance Elliott already knew she was trying to get him to divulge incriminating information. I need to rewatch that scene. I do recall that Elliott was largely mum when FSociety was brought up.

Perhaps the kiss was like Judas and Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane, except this time it was the betrayed instead of the betrayer initiating. But Elliott would never feel betrayed because he never wanted Angela to be involved.

It's over brehs :mjcry: