THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
My quick take: Darlene def has a serial killer vibe that's not going to go away. If Phase 2 really is about wiping the slate clean, she's doing a good job of pretending not to know.

We don't know who kidnapped Beta, but it's safe to say there are 3 options: E-corp, the Dark Army via Eliot, or those people that wanted to kidnap her as a whistleblower.

I know the net is going to screenshot Eliots apartment and rewatch every episode to pinpoint what the NYPD didn't confiscate.

What the fukk is up with Sam giving a damn FBI field agent Deadshot accuracy and giving the Dark Army, evil villains in rambo, aim? I refuse to believe he's shooting this wrong and would be that sloppy. So I have to believe someone is laying bodies in her path. Once is a mistake. Twice is a pattern. That man had the drop on them, and walked up to the class all non-chalant and fired from outside the restaurant. He could've easily walked through the front door and blew everyone away at point blank range and stayed there to kill himself. They keep pretending that they expect to get out alive, only to kill themselves with no hesitation. Something is off.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My quick take: Darlene def has a serial killer vibe that's not going to go away. If Phase 2 really is about wiping the slate clean, she's doing a good job of pretending not to know.

We don't know who kidnapped Beta, but it's safe to say there are 3 options: E-corp, the Dark Army via Eliot, or those people that wanted to kidnap her as a whistleblower.

I know the net is going to screenshot Eliots apartment and rewatch every episode to pinpoint what the NYPD didn't confiscate.

What the fukk is up with Sam giving a damn FBI field agent Deadshot accuracy and giving the Dark Army, evil villains in rambo, aim? I refuse to believe he's shooting this wrong and would be that sloppy. So I have to believe someone is laying bodies in her path. Once is a mistake. Twice is a pattern. That man had the drop on them, and walked up to the class all non-chalant and fired from outside the restaurant. He could've easily walked through the front door and blew everyone away at point blank range and stayed there to kill himself. They keep pretending that they expect to get out alive, only to kill themselves with no hesitation. Something is off.

Someone up in this thread mentioned a 4th option: Dom had FBI agents follow her.
As for the Dark Army, they're definitely leaving Dom alive on purpose.

He wasn't lying :damn::blessed:

I wonder which sequence they are "unpacking":
The shootout at the end, or the camera panning over Elliot's apartment?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Someone up in this thread mentioned a 4th option: Dom had FBI agents follow her.
As for the Dark Army, they're definitely leaving Dom alive on purpose.

I wonder which sequence they are "unpacking":
The shootout at the end, or the camera panning over Elliot's apartment?

Dom told her she did last week when she went to Angela's crib.

The real question for me right now is 'Whats with the references to Back To The Future 2" :patrice: