THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If only there was someone with the capability to edit or delete those long quotes...
Yeah, I'm gonna edit or delete posts getting quoted multiple times because they're so well liked.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Just scroll past. It's not gonna make you break a sweat, I promise.

Fred.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Really wish this show was on netflix. So we get the whole season in one go. No need to wait every week for a new episode. The anticipation is killing me.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Really wish this show was on netflix. So we get the whole season in one go. No need to wait every week for a new episode. The anticipation is killing me.

I like it better this way.

Let the last episode digest, marinate and gestate before the next.

Some of it is too much to unpack and if you binged it it wouldn't feel the same.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Tyrell being Elliot doesn't make any damn sense. Even for a show like this. Elliot went to Tyrell's job and asked his secretary and his secretary said he hasn't been in all day.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Tyrell being Elliot doesn't make any damn sense. Even for a show like this. Elliot went to Tyrell's job and asked his secretary and his secretary said he hasn't been in all day.

I agree but...............WHERE THE fukk IS TYRELL?!?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like this show would be better suited on Netflix, all these theories in the discussion forum after having to wait another week for an episode ruin the element of surprise

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this show would be better suited on Netflix, all these theories in the discussion forum after having to wait another week for an episode ruin the element of surprise

The same could be said for any show that has surprises. People figured out Walt poisoned Brock early, people figured out the wild fire subplot with Cersei in "Game Of Thrones", etc.

The major downside of Netflix is, unless you binge the entire series in one setting the chances of getting spoiled are far worse than a week-to-week show.

Fred.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The same could be said for any show that has surprises. People figured out Walt poisoned Brock early, people figured out the wild fire subplot with Cersei in "Game Of Thrones", etc.

The major downside of Netflix is, unless you binge the entire series in one setting the chances of getting spoiled are far worse than a week-to-week show.

Fred.

That's why LOST was the GOAT week to week show. It had a shytty ending. But people literally never knew wtf was going on :mjlol:

Writers included :dead: