IT'S WEDNESDAY BREHS :banderas:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The same could be said for any show that has surprises. People figured out Walt poisoned Brock early, people figured out the wild fire subplot with Cersei in "Game Of Thrones", etc.

The major downside of Netflix is, unless you binge the entire series in one setting the chances of getting spoiled are far worse than a week-to-week show.

Fred.
Unless anyone is stupid enough to dive into a thread discussing a Netflix show without completing it i dont think its that much worse, im watching a fairly popular Netflix show atm, and the thread is invisible to me

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The same could be said for any show that has surprises. People figured out Walt poisoned Brock early, people figured out the wild fire subplot with Cersei in "Game Of Thrones", etc.

The major downside of Netflix is, unless you binge the entire series in one setting the chances of getting spoiled are far worse than a week-to-week show.

Fred.

giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless anyone is stupid enough to dive into a thread discussing a Netflix show without completing it i dont think its that much worse, im watching a fairly popular Netflix show atm, and the thread is invisible to me

I don't even mean message boards. If a show is half way popular social media is a mine field of spoilers for a solid week or two after it airs on Netflix. At least week-to-week worst case scenario you get spoiled for the last ep you ain't seen. You could watch a couple eps of a Netflix show and get spoiled for the finale that after noon. :francis:

Fred.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I don't even mean message boards. If a show is half way popular social media is a mine field of spoilers for a solid week or two after it airs on Netflix. At least week-to-week worst case scenario you get spoiled for the last ep you ain't seen. You could watch a couple eps of a Netflix show and get spoiled for the finale that after noon. :francis:

Fred.

Got spoiled on who dies at the end of the new OITNB season 2 days in from twitter :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: hex