THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Elliot and Mr. Robot are losing their connection. Tyrell (3rd personality) might take over soon.

I don't buy this theory even though I've heard it a couple of times, and honestly if this turns out to be the case, I'm gonna be pretty mad about it.

I'm about 95% sure it's not true though.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I don't buy this theory even though I've heard it a couple of times, and honestly if this turns out to be the case, I'm gonna be pretty mad about it.

I'm about 95% sure it's not true though.

Then where the hell is Tyrell?
Why was Mr. Robot hiding Tyrell in the trunk of the car?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Elliot and Mr. Robot are losing their connection. Tyrell (3rd personality) might take over soon.

That makes no sense. Joanna went up to Elliot and asked if he'd seen Tyrell, then threatened him in Danish when she thought he was lying.

If they're the same person why would she do that?

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I think Cisco found ol girl after she woke up n crawled out that pool....

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You know I don't think this is true... but this show has taught me to never rule out anything. In fact... (and I'm gonna spoiler tag my opinion just for the hell of it)
Tyrell not really being a person but in fact a 3rd personality of Elliot MAYBE plausible on the simple fact that if a person is crazy enough to create 1 alter ego... what stop that person from creating more. Mr. Robot is the part of Elliot that wants and needs to take charge and is the more vengeful of the two plus Robot is more calculating (that Stage 2 revelation prove that). Plus add the fact that Elliot didn't know Robot was not a real person until he was deep in the game... so another alter ego taking over his mind without him knowing wouldn't be too farfetch'd and Robot knows it but is not telling Elliot which would explain that random ass meeting Robot and Tyrell had in the backseat of a car in Season 1.

Tyrell may just represents another personality trait of Elliot that we may not know about. We've seen Tyrell beat up homeless men and choke out bytches... that may be the thing Elliot has to do to let out a ton of that rage he has about the state of the world. Plus Elliot and Tyrell in a lot of ways are similar, go back to where Elliot and Tyrell first met and how Elliot was surprised that someone like Tyrell who was similar to him was promoted so high within the company. Plus go back in the first season, Tyrell just randomly appeared at random moments to Elliot specifically when Elliot was at the Steel Mountain site.

I also use the classic episode "Judgement Day" of Batman: The Animated Series as something similar of what Esmail is planning

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know I don't think this is true... but this show has taught me to never rule out anything. In fact... (and I'm gonna spoiler tag my opinion just for the hell of it)
Tyrell not really being a person but in fact a 3rd personality of Elliot MAYBE plausible on the simple fact that if a person is crazy enough to create 1 alter ego... what stop that person from creating more. Mr. Robot is the part of Elliot that wants and needs to take charge and is the more vengeful of the two plus Robot is more calculating (that Stage 2 revelation prove that). Plus add the fact that Elliot didn't know Robot was not a real person until he was deep in the game... so another alter ego taking over his mind without him knowing wouldn't be too farfetch'd and Robot knows it but is not telling Elliot which would explain that random ass meeting Robot and Tyrell had in the backseat of a car in Season 1.

Tyrell may just represents another personality trait of Elliot that we may not know about. We've seen Tyrell beat up homeless men and choke out bytches... that may be the thing Elliot has to do to let out a ton of that rage he has about the state of the world. Plus Elliot and Tyrell in a lot of ways are similar, go back to where Elliot and Tyrell first met and how Elliot was surprised that someone like Tyrell who was similar to him was promoted so high within the company. Plus go back in the first season, Tyrell just randomly appeared at random moments to Elliot specifically when Elliot was at the Steel Mountain site.

I also use the classic episode "Judgement Day" of Batman: The Animated Series as something similar of what Esmail is planning

Nah man, Joanna threatened to kill Elliot when he lied about not knowing where Tyrell was. And in the season 1 finale Elliot went to E Corp looking for Tyrell, and talked to his secretary. She said he hasn't been around all day.

Not to mention Obama said Tyrell Wellick's name on national TV. Even if it could be argued that Elliot imagined that, people like Price are after Tyrell for the hack....so how is Elliot walking around in broad day light, living at the same spot....hell, how did he get arrested for something minor like stealing a dog and hacking a laptop when the Feds and E Corp are after him?

It doesn't add up breh. The fact that we ain't seen Tyrell all season pretty much confirms he's not dead.

Fred.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Nah man, Joanna threatened to kill Elliot when he lied about not knowing where Tyrell was. And in the season 1 finale Elliot went to E Corp looking for Tyrell, and talked to his secretary. She said he hasn't been around all day.

Not to mention Obama said Tyrell Wellick's name on national TV. Even if it could be argued that Elliot imagined that, people like Price are after Tyrell for the hack....so how is Elliot walking around in broad day light, living at the same spot....hell, how did he get arrested for something minor like stealing a dog and hacking a laptop when the Feds and E Corp are after him?

It doesn't add up breh. The fact that we ain't seen Tyrell all season pretty much confirms he's not dead.

Fred.
I agree, I'm just :mindblown:with all of the theories along with what we see... and what we don't see.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Had to stop at episode 2 of season 2 since school has started. Show requires too much thinking so I will probably binge watch this season during christmas break.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I agree, I'm just :mindblown:with all of the theories along with what we see... and what we don't see.

I really think that while a lot has been hidden from us, we've seen more than we realise and we don't have context for it yet. :jbhmm:

I'm still trying to figure out why the fukk Sam Esmail has been in the show at least twice and whether it actually means something :patrice:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

:ooh:I hope that means we get more of Angela on karaoke singing this song

:whoo:I can't wait to see who knocks.... wait :jbhmm: who is known for knocking?
knocks_breaking_bad-gap.jpg

If Byran Cranson makes an appearance I'll :banderas: ok now I'm just over analyzing it :russ: