THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Hold up

first song of the season

It was right fukking there from jump

Ek4xhpKJ.gif

Also last week in the dream sequence Mr. Robot said to Elliot "on the plus side, I hear jumpsuits are in these days!"

EDIT:

And the Lupe song he's rapping about being a robot. :wow:

Fred.

Top 5 dead or alive

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Shut the fukk up fakkit.

Actually that's better than my theory. The viewer is an integral part of the narrative.

relax i wasnt coming at you in a condenscending way i was saying that cus that would mean that he would be living a double life working at e corp and all safe and beig married.

it doesnt add up.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost of Tyrell's past flasback:jbhmm: Joanne ambushed by bloody HAWG:whoa: FBI Chick AWLL up in the cameras:ld: Darlene shoulda never put the battery in Angela's:stylin: back:usure: 666 CEO:evil: umpteenth proposition:takedat: against a Sky's The Limit painting:ohhh: Sale Pops/Ray/E-Corp meeting ETHER, tho:pachaha: Mr. Robot took the grunt of the CaC blow:merchant: Leon:cape: in the cut, literally:ooh: Krista's cameo unveiled our institutionalize theory:krs: How can We trust You, Elliot:lupe:, when you tried to pull the wool over our eyes:patrice:

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It'll be explained in a couple eps, is what the creator said....but we can guess a few things. Dude is a junkie, and he did hack his psychiatrist's boy friend, remember?

Like someone else said him being in jail for that would explain why Ray knew he was good with computers.

Fred.
Is Ray even real though :usure:

I'm fukking confused. shyt I'm about to watch thia season all over again. :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: hex