THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I think people are taking this unreliable narrator thing too far. Even on the 2-bit Podcast (which I'm listening to as I type this) is falling for this trap.

People are confusing Elliot changing the view of things with Elliot making things up. Elliot hasn't changed anything that happened into something that never occured, the most he's done is recontextualize situations.

Everything that we've seen has happened, just not in those physical spaces in some instances.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ray coulda been a bunch of things, but:

Probably above a CO, but below the Warden - enough access to have an office with his own computer and enough to be able to ask for/summon a prisoner without it being too weird. Ray never really touched Elliot, he was always brought to him by that main tough white dude, so he's probably a CO.

His login at his terminal was "Caretaker", so he may have been a Cheif Custodian, or the Head CO. Not the guy walking the tiers but giving the orders. Think the bald breh with the moustache from OITNB.

Maybe he's the counsellor. He did have a service dog with him and he initially gets close to Elliot through "self help" like the chess board.

If you guys watch Orange is the New Black Ray would be Healy.

So rewatched it again. Everything makes sense besides Ray. Where does he and the computer hacking fit into this prison storyline?

Elliot basically shut down The Silk Road. Taking down Ray might grant him an early release.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Angela gon end up sucking someone at E-Corp dikk n I'mma be upset it's not me, but in here for it

I don't think so. If she had to suck a dikk she woulda already done it. She has one on one meetings with the head of the whole thing in his office, sucking a dikk lower than that is just poor p*ssy management :lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Ray even real though :usure:

I'm fukking confused. shyt I'm about to watch thia season all over again. :beli:

Peep game breh.

Everything that you seen happen, happened. The only thing that changed was the window dressing. Whether or not Ray's friends were street goons or corrupt COs....whether or not Elliot was locked in a basement, or in the hole in prison....whether or not the goons snatched him out of his bed at his mom's house, or his cell....doesn't matter, does it? The end result was still the same.

This show does fukk around with reality a lot but really the only changes they make are superficial. Like in season 1 when we found out Mr. Robot is Elliot....it's not as if the entire season before that suddenly didn't happen.

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

God damn this show. We figured it out. Then they had an episode throw us off, but then revealed what he had previously thought was true. I love this show man

I don't mind people figuring things out as long as the reveal is good. I felt the same way about this as I felt about season 4 of "Breaking Bad" when people figured out Walt poisoned Brock before the finale.

Fred.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Joey Badass Dark Army reveal was :gladbron:.... How deep is this organization

the reveal that we all predicted was BEAUTIFULLY DIRECTED and EXECUTED
left me still in shock by how masterfully it played out

This show needs an emmy for cinematography, best episode of the season so far for me

Tyrell is still alive, i believe it... Elliot's mental state is too fukked up for us to take his word
I told ya'll that Elliot's ass was in jail for that hack of Krista's Ex.
Maybe he's the counsellor. He did have a service dog with him and he initially gets close to Elliot through "self help" like the chess board.

If you guys watch Orange is the New Black Ray would be Healy.

Elliot basically shut down The Silk Road. Taking down Ray might grant him an early release.
I doubt it, it was an anonymous tip but the yard knew who was the snitch. It's clear that Joey's character was working for China(Dark Army). I am happy he killed them white extremists.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Prison theory was figured early on, Leon being a Dark Society ninja's the real kicker:mindblown:

...thought Esmail was gonna throw streamers at us when the red light above Krista went off:duck:
How many times AngeLa:laff: gonna get ETHER with a Blow-job shot:, tho:banderas:
I knew Joey was something. I just didn't put two and two together that he was what he was.