The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Gus Money
@Nature Boy Ric Flair

Think about it, why a Black dude in prison protecting a nerdy white kid like Elliot unless he was assigned protection duties. Damn, Zhang's Dark Army is thick as a bytch!

OR the fact that in season one, the cyber security team was hunting him down for hacking his therapist ex and ruining his life. I don't think they got anything on him in the case v. E for now.
:wow: A month ago :wow:

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Mr. Robot and Why TV Twists Don’t Work Anymore

I couldn't agree more with this article. I rolled my eyes when they revealed he was in prison. I genuinely hope they stop with this gimmick. It's so unnecessary. I'm getting to the point where I care about every other storyline on this show besides Elliot's.
I didn't hate it but I agree with this article. The twists and Elliot's mental state are the least interesting part of this story. They are hacking a massive corporation and fukking up the world's economy but we spend most of the time trapped in one guy's head. I'd rather they focus on everything else thats going on...

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY BREHS…THE NATURE BOY HAS BEEN ENJOYING THE SUMMER FESTIVITIES A LITTLE TOO MUCH AS OF LATE

ric-flair-mental-hospital.gif

IT’S TIME FOR THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW OF LAST WEEK’S MR. ROBOT :blessed:

EPISODE BEGINS WITH EURO BATEMAN’S FINE ASS ANGELINA PAWGLIE WIFE OF HIS REMENISCING ABOUT THE PAIR OF EARRINGS HE GAVE HER BACK IN THE DAY :mjcry:

TAKE YOUR ENTITLED CAC CHILD ON A WALK ONLY TO GET THE KILL BILL BLOOD TREATMENT FOR BEING A CAPITALIST PIG BREHS
tumblr_nemwa2oMaN1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

GINGER STREEP JR. GIVING BETA SEYFRIED THE CUT EYE WHEN LISTENING TO THE BETA BS COME OUT HER MOUTH :martin:

AT LEAST SHE COMPLETED THE HACK:ld:

MR. ROBOT FINALLY REVEALING TO ELLIOT THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO MURKED EURO BATEMAN :demonic:

DJ DEREK TRYING TO BE HOH BY TELLING ANGELINA PAWGLIE TO COME TO HIS BIG 30TH BIRTHDAY BASH AT TGI FRIDAYS OR ELSE
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

ELLIOT GETTING GRILLED BY TEAM SILKY SMOOTH ROAD ABOUT ALL THE E-COINS THEY LOST OUT ON :merchant:

TOO BAD ELLIOT GAVE RAY THAT KASPAROV CHECKMATE
mj-checkmate-o.gif

“WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD MOVE, LOOK FOR A BETTER ONE”
ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

E-CORP BAILOUT HEARING GETTING THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ NUTS TREATMENT LIVE ON AIR
raw

JOSH HUTCHERSON CAC LOOKIN MUTHERfukkA AND THE REST OF TEAM HUNGER GAYMES TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ELLIOT
giphy.gif

BETA SEYFRIED CONFRONTING 666 CEO ABOUT BEING TRANSFERRED TO A DIFFERENT POSITION IN E-CORP :skip:

“IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY…DID YOU KNOW THAT?”

“NO”

“WOULD YOU LIKE TO CELEBRATE WITH ME?”

“NO”

50-cent-car-laughing-patrick-stewart-face-1365035206a.gif

OLD HERMAN BARROW MOVING ON UP FROM THE KNICK TO WORK RISK MANAGEMENT AT E-CORP :leon:

BETA SEYFRIED MAKING IT TOO DAMN OBVIOUS THAT SHE’S UP TO SOMETHING :snoop:

MEANWHILE, TEAM HUNGER GAYMES LOOKING TO USE ELLIOT’S ASS AS A TRIBUTE :scust:

OH shyt! JOEY BADA$$ BE TRAINED IN THE ANCIENT URBAN ART OF NIGGJITSU
hukBPU.gif

SLICING AND DICING THESE CAC fakkitS WITH THE BOX CUTTER :krs:

THE A$$MAN BE ON HIS DARK ARMY shyt BREHS :whew:

BETA SEYFRIED TRYING TO SPEAK UP DURING THE MANAGER MEETING :childplease:

EVERYONE KNOW SHE PULLED A HOE-GAN AND SUCKED SOME dikk FOR THAT JOB :scust:

ELLIOT REVEALING TO US WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT HIM BEING IN PRISON :wtf:

BREHS NARRATING IS AS RELIABLE AS PRODIGY’S BOOK WRITING :mjlol:

ANOTHER WOOOOOOOOVIEW COMING THIS THURSDAY BREHS :banderas:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

deeznutsyo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY BREHS…THE NATURE BOY HAS BEEN ENJOYING THE SUMMER FESTIVITIES A LITTLE TOO MUCH AS OF LATE

ric-flair-mental-hospital.gif

IT’S TIME FOR THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW OF LAST WEEK’S MR. ROBOT :blessed:

EPISODE BEGINS WITH EURO BATEMAN’S FINE ASS ANGELINA PAWGLIE WIFE OF HIS REMENISCING ABOUT THE PAIR OF EARRINGS HE GAVE HER BACK IN THE DAY :mjcry:

TAKE YOUR ENTITLED CAC CHILD ON A WALK ONLY TO GET THE KILL BILL BLOOD TREATMENT FOR BEING A CAPITALIST PIG BREHS
tumblr_nemwa2oMaN1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

GINGER STREEP JR. GIVING BETA SEYFRIED THE CUT EYE WHEN LISTENING TO THE BETA BS COME OUT HER MOUTH :martin:

AT LEAST SHE COMPLETED THE HACK:ld:

MR. ROBOT FINALLY REVEALING TO ELLIOT THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO MURKED EURO BATEMAN :demonic:

DJ DEREK TRYING TO BE HOH BY TELLING ANGELINA PAWGLIE TO COME TO HIS BIG 30TH BIRTHDAY BASH AT TGI FRIDAYS OR ELSE
michael-jordan-laugh.gif

ELLIOT GETTING GRILLED BY TEAM SILKY SMOOTH ROAD ABOUT ALL THE E-COINS THEY LOST OUT ON :merchant:

TOO BAD ELLIOT GAVE RAY THAT KASPAROV CHECKMATE
mj-checkmate-o.gif

“WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD MOVE, LOOK FOR A BETTER ONE”
ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

E-CORP BAILOUT HEARING GETTING THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ NUTS TREATMENT LIVE ON AIR
raw

JOSH HUTCHERSON CAC LOOKIN MUTHERfukkA AND THE REST OF TEAM HUNGER GAYMES TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ELLIOT
giphy.gif

BETA SEYFRIED CONFRONTING 666 CEO ABOUT BEING TRANSFERRED TO A DIFFERENT POSITION IN E-CORP :skip:

“IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY…DID YOU KNOW THAT?”

“NO”

“WOULD YOU LIKE TO CELEBRATE WITH ME?”

“NO”

50-cent-car-laughing-patrick-stewart-face-1365035206a.gif

OLD HERMAN BARROW MOVING ON UP FROM THE KNICK TO WORK RISK MANAGEMENT AT E-CORP :leon:

BETA SEYFRIED MAKING IT TOO DAMN OBVIOUS THAT SHE’S UP TO SOMETHING :snoop:

MEANWHILE, TEAM HUNGER GAYMES LOOKING TO USE ELLIOT’S ASS AS A TRIBUTE :scust:

OH shyt! JOEY BADA$$ BE TRAINED IN THE ANCIENT URBAN ART OF NIGGJITSU
hukBPU.gif

SLICING AND DICING THESE CAC fakkitS WITH THE BOX CUTTER :krs:

THE A$$MAN BE ON HIS DARK ARMY shyt BREHS :whew:

BETA SEYFRIED TRYING TO SPEAK UP DURING THE MANAGER MEETING :childplease:

EVERYONE KNOW SHE PULLED A HOE-GAN AND SUCKED SOME dikk FOR THAT JOB :scust:

ELLIOT REVEALING TO US WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT HIM BEING IN PRISON :wtf:

BREHS NARRATING IS AS RELIABLE AS PRODIGY’S BOOK WRITING :mjlol:

ANOTHER WOOOOOOOOVIEW COMING THIS THURSDAY BREHS :banderas:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:dead:

:heh: shyt is comedy brehs

:salute: @Nature Boy Ric Flair

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Bit slow on this weeks episode but have aught up nicely

So as for someone who asked how Elliot got caught on purpose, well one of the key things he did was create a listening port on IP address 127.0.0.1 over port 80, which is how you browse everyday HTTP websites and can be unencrypted. So the FBI could connect to the server on that port. He also created some shortcuts to ngix files, but I am not a webserver admin dude tbh

Additionally, remember what Darlene said to him when she visited "I don't know why you did this to yourself" or so. I think he basically turned himself in for the smaller hack, maybe drug usage or something. But definitely not the E Corp hack

I believe Tyrell is still alive, otherwise his wife wouldn't need to divorce him. Darlene left the gun in the popcorn, the popcorn was in the Fsociety arcade, the FBI raided the arcade and didn't find a dead body. Yes, Tyrell could have been killed elsewhere, but I doubt it. Elliott would have made a decision to do it there and then.

I thought it was clear after episode 1 or 2 that Elliott was in a prison, as he said he had the same meals, saw the same people and had the same routine. Although I thought it was a mental home initially. But the fact that he was in that small room, the same woman watching him and people only visiting when he was sitting on that table was clear he was in some type of confinement.

Oh and lastly, this is AMAZING (click next):

Most of the public facing IP addresses and websites you see Elliot using can be accessed in real life.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Another thing i noticed.... Robot told Elliot that Darlene told him the gun was in the popcorn... when did she tell him this? :jbhmm:

Plus am i the only one that thinks next season will be nothing but revealing EVERYTHING that went down during the 3 days Elliot can't remember? Seems like in their world a ton of shyt can go down in 3 days...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Mr. Robot and Why TV Twists Don’t Work Anymore

I couldn't agree more with this article. I rolled my eyes when they revealed he was in prison. I genuinely hope they stop with this gimmick. It's so unnecessary. I'm getting to the point where I care about every other storyline on this show besides Elliot's.

The vulture TV podcast did a whole episode on twists. Listened to it at work earlier.

The author came off a bit whiney on it but I see where he is coming from

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So wait...is every black dude on this show either an ex con or currently in prison?

The main character is a crazy drug addict that just got out of prison. I'd say Romero or Leon were extremely mild on the scale of fukked up behavior, for a show like this. Even Ray let himself get caught because he felt bad. Whereas somebody like Elliot (or even Darlene) doesn't seem to feel any remorse for anything they've done.

Fred.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The main character is a crazy drug addict that just got out of prison. I'd say Romero or Leon were extremely mild on the scale of fukked up behavior, for a show like this. Even Ray let himself get caught because he felt bad. Whereas somebody like Elliot (or even Darlene) doesn't seem to feel any remorse for anything they've done.

Fred.
In the show's universe it makes perfect sense. But in a broader perspective, the answer is still a clear "yes". It was just a non sequitur, I don't want to derail the thread. Just found it noteworthy.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I mean, literally every character on the show is a criminal, so...

There's no character on the show who hasn't committed or been complicit to a crime.
I get that, it doesn't take away from the show. I was just happy to see a character like Leon who was young, black, on a highly acclaimed show and wasn't a criminal. Before the last episode he was just an every day dude with some hood sensibilities.

So even though I enjoyed the reveal stylistically, another part of my brain was disappointed

Another part of me thought it was funny that his first scene is him playing Wale :lolbron: