Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
GAOJheE.png
gia5oDy.png
:wow:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Beta is such a weird ass character, so many ups and downs and motivations.

:russ: at Barrow from the Knick having the modern version of his character on this show :mjlol:

It was fukking prison and White Rose is in all of this :damn: Dark Army better than the Illuminati :wow:

Even though they actually said it, I'm still not sure Tyrell is dead. Not sure why I'm being stubborn about this :wtf: maybe is just want more Euro Bateman fukkery.
Explain white Rose to me plz
I didn't see much of the dark army this season

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I need to stop reading the varies because this would have been so much more rewarding if I did not already think it was a psych ward

But I mean... :francis:

Even without reading this thread or other breakdowns you'd kinda figure it out.

Most of the most valid theories are only valid because they're pretty much obvious by the time you read it.

It's only the wild theories that only occur to you when you first read it online. So far the only things that have been legit surprises were:

1. Darlene being Elliot's sister.

2. White Rose being one of the top heads in the Chinese government.

Other than that, if you're observant, you'll suss out most shyt quick.

All the clues are already there and I kinda think Esmail wants you to guess it early, but also make you second guess to keep you on your toes. That's why he's never like :umad: "Got y'all!"

When he revealed Mr. Robot wasn't real, Elliot's voiceover said "But you already knew didn't you" and with this reveal, he made sure to say something along the lines of "Everything you saw happened, it just looked different."

He's not really tryna make people confused, I think it's more a case of wanting to make sure we're paying attention. Making us look at everything on the screen. Making us listen to every line.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Tyrell is supposed to still be missing in the "real world". If Elliot confessed to killing him or went to jail for it, all the scenes with Joanna would be moot. Like others I'm not convinced he is dead, if I remember right Mr. Robot just said he shot him, but not if he was dead.

I do wonder why Elliot wound up in prison and what plans the Dark Army has for him now he is poised to get out :jbhmm:.

If Euro Bateman is still alive, he won't be happy about Swede divorcing him and shacking up with DJ Derrick :francis:

Just like she wasn't happy when she got the paint thrown on her in the opening and screamed out in rage- dope opening btw :wow:

Show continues to do creative things visually like the way Angela/Price were framed against the painting in his office. I still have no idea what game Price is playing with her, sometimes he seems like he wants to groom her into being like him, others times it seems like he wants to fukk :patrice:on some psychological ish. One person who doesn't seem to be playing any games with Angela is her new boss, HOH Herman from The Knick. "Enjoy the shrimp cocktail" :mjlol:. Angie got not only her boss, dad, and Dom looking at her like :usure:, but also Darlene gave her the :skip:for her Nancy Drew skills in figuring out she and Elliot were F Society. "Those masks were in the movie y'all used to watch as kids and Elliot is a computer genius that act's weird all the time." :ohhh:

That cross-show commentary:deadmanny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This title :dead:

http:/io9.gizmodo.com/mr-robot-just-found-the-shark-jumped-over-it-and-the-1785435941

Mr. Robot Just Found the Shark, Jumped Over It, and Then Did the Macarena on All Our Good Graces

That article is low key retarded.

The author is complaining that we never know what's real....but what's real isn't as important as what's happening. Everything happened, it's not like Elliot just woke up out of a dream. Whether or not it was straight forward and showed him in prison, or it showed what we seen, is irrelevant. It doesn't invalidate anything that happened.

The only thing is, it raises some tricky logistical questions, like who was Ray at the prison and how did he get Elliot access to a computer....because a guard or CO probably couldn't do that....or how was Elliot spazzing out on pills for 6 days with nobody noticing....but even then none of that is really impossible, just kinda far-fetched.

Fred.