THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
fukk everything else

leon slicing those white supremacists up like pigs :banderas: on some ninja shyt :banderas: even added a visceral pig grunt

and then he's team white rose :krs:

:ohlawd:

elliot getting out now :stylin:

joanna acting out of character though :jbhmm: what is the point of giving her :flabbynsick: relationship so much screen time

am i missing something

i get that she's pacifying the beta dj bf so he stays around but for what

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Elliot went to jail for killing Tyrell? I'm really reaching here but what if Elliot shot Tyrell and then went into shock...:jbhmm: Maybe not, :russ: But where in the hell is Tyrell? It's like trying to find Waldo. Maybe he's hiding in plain sight too:ohhh:

Nah, Tyrell is supposed to still be missing in the "real world". If Elliot confessed to killing him or went to jail for it, all the scenes with Joanna would be moot. Like others I'm not convinced he is dead, if I remember right Mr. Robot just said he shot him, but not if he was dead.

I do wonder why Elliot wound up in prison and what plans the Dark Army has for him now he is poised to get out :jbhmm:.

If Euro Bateman is still alive, he won't be happy about Swede divorcing him and shacking up with DJ Derrick :francis:

Just like she wasn't happy when she got the paint thrown on her in the opening and screamed out in rage- dope opening btw :wow:

Show continues to do creative things visually like the way Angela/Price were framed against the painting in his office. I still have no idea what game Price is playing with her, sometimes he seems like he wants to groom her into being like him, others times it seems like he wants to fukk :patrice:on some psychological ish. One person who doesn't seem to be playing any games with Angela is her new boss, HOH Herman from The Knick. "Enjoy the shrimp cocktail" :mjlol:. Angie got not only her boss, dad, and Dom looking at her like :usure:, but also Darlene gave her the :skip:for her Nancy Drew skills in figuring out she and Elliot were F Society. "Those masks were in the movie y'all used to watch as kids and Elliot is a computer genius that act's weird all the time." :ohhh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly discounted the whole prison theory after the last couple episodes too by the way. then the aryan brotherhood trying to rape him basically completely teased it though. the second that happened i knew he was in jail.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I remember as a kid being forced to go to church there was a concept in Christianity: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.

I wonder if Mr. Robot, Elliot, and Tyrell is some kind of metaphor for that concept?

Nah - Elliot is the trinity by himself

Mr. Robot = father

Elliot = son

Us, as the voice Elliot talks to in his head = Holy Spirit

• Dap
Reactions: hex

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
This was a dope ep. Two great eps in a row. The jail house shyt was dope. But what i wanna know is what was really happening when elliot told them they were surrounded. Was those rays supervisors or some thing or did the feds run up in the jail?
And oh yea was raywalking the yard with his fukkin dog too or nah?
This show crazy cuh.:wtf:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a dope ep. Two great eps in a row. The jail house shyt was dope. But what i wanna know is what was really happening when elliot told them they were surrounded. Was those rays supervisors or some thing or did the feds run up in the jail?
And oh yea was raywalking the yard with his fukkin dog too or nah?
This show crazy cuh.:wtf:

I think Ray was the head guard and set up the site to make extra cash with his wife and other guards. It makes sense that the basement they put him in was the hole. It also explains why Leon didn't protect him from Ray's goons if those goons were guards.