THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Man - there's a bunch of stuff from this episode to unwrap.

Tyrell is dead? It's that simple, I guess? :yeshrug:

Anyone notice Elliot's face healed pretty damn quick?
When Eliot got beat up and put into the hole and when he got beat up by the white suprimist gang were weeks/days apart

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I got more to say but I need to get some sleep. One last thing though, I seriously doubt Tyrell is dead. I'd even say 100% he's not dead. I don't know for sure but if this show flat out tells you something, it's rarely ever to be taken at face value.

Fred.
Yeah. I domt think he's dead either. Cause Mr robot didn't even acknowledge tyrell being in that trunk

• Dap
Reactions: hex

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I got more to say but I need to get some sleep. One last thing though, I seriously doubt Tyrell is dead. I'd even say 100% he's not dead. I don't know for sure but if this show flat out tells you something, it's rarely ever to be taken at face value.

Fred.

I still think Tyrell is alive too, and I'm riding with my original thought from like ep 2 or 3.

When Elliot daydreams his ideal future, everyone is there except Romero, who Elliot didn't know was dead at the time. It's too conspicuous of a detail to be an accident.

Tyrell was there, with his wife, and a kid that's about 6 or 7.

I dunno. We'll see though.

And on that prison shyt, we pretty much guessed it, but it's like I said from the beginning (and Elliot said at the end) - everything we saw happened, it just looked different.

I knew whether he was in prison/psych or not, what was hapenneing was more important than where he was.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Maybe @3Rivers will bless us.

Fred.
GAOJheE.png
gia5oDy.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Beta is such a weird ass character, so many ups and downs and motivations.

:russ: at Barrow from the Knick having the modern version of his character on this show :mjlol:

It was fukking prison and White Rose is in all of this :damn: Dark Army better than the Illuminati :wow:

Even though they actually said it, I'm still not sure Tyrell is dead. Not sure why I'm being stubborn about this :wtf: maybe is just want more Euro Bateman fukkery.