THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Elliot....YOU FCUKING LIAR!!!:mjcry: Although most people called it, I was still surprised at the reveal. I wonder just how long he's in for and how did he even get caught?! Well, the bright side is that he's going to to stop lying to us....right?!:mjcry: And Angela...poor Angela. Fake it till you make it.:mjcry: Talk about a woman whom is trying to ice skate uphill. Every time you feel like she's making a power move, she gets knocked right back down to reality. I wonder what her play is going to be now as she's all but been exposed.

In any case, I'm glad Mr. Robot and Elliot are trusting each other...:ohhh: Now the real chaos is about to begin:banderas:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Will Mr Robot stop lying to Elliott? Elliot wouldn't be lying to us if he didn't know what happened

:banderas:

I dont think he's lying to him...more like protecting him from himself. Not revealing the truth as it would break him. Mr. Robot is more like a fail-safe to Elliot. If he were to drop the entire truth on him all at once then....:sadcam: Mr. Robot had to sprinkle it out just to keep Elliot "sane". It was no way that Elliot would know the truth unless he accepted himself, which he finally did. Now, that doesnt guarantee his sanity:merchant::whew:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I remember as a kid being forced to go to church there was a concept in Christianity: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.

I wonder if Mr. Robot, Elliot, and Tyrell is some kind of metaphor for that concept?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Someone figured it out a month ago:

Elliot is in prison and he is warping his experiences in prison to fit a more comfortable and normal setting.

Some observations:

• His room is very small and rectangular and he has no access to the internet, only a desk and his notebook.

• His mother acts very much like a guard. She tells him when to wake up and when to go to sleep. The way she also speaks to him by pulling the door to his room open sideways reminds me of a jail cell as well.

• Every single one of his meals is scheduled. 8AM breakfast, 12PM lunch and 6PM dinner.

• At exactly 10AM he is "helping around the house" just like prison work. Also considering he has all his meals at the "diner" and it only appears to be his mum at home, surely this would only take a couple minutes and barely be any work at all?

• At exactly 2PM they watch a basketball game. This seems like free time at prison and is not a place I would see Elliot choosing to go, especially as he doesn't understand the appeal of sports.

• At exactly 4:30PM he does some more work around the house.

• He goes to a group 2 days a week. This is another common thing in prisons for rehabilitation and again I would be surprised to find Elliot here willingly.

• His visit from Gideon is very similar to a visit at a prison, they are separated and when there is some raised voices the mother/guard turns around immediately and asks what is going on.

• Finally, when asked whether she had seen Elliot, Darlene says that it isn't important. This is odd since in the last season she tried to be very persuasive to Elliot when he had doubts but now she has completely given up on him? Perhaps she knows that he is in prison and so is uncapable of helping.
Overall, I got the impression throughout the episode that Elliots routine wasn't completely self imposed since his mum gives him commands and Leon is also apparantly under the same schedule since Elliot does so many things with him.

Perhaps this is completely off and I'm imagining things but even if this is the case and it is self imposed I think it speaks alot to how much Elliot is controlling himself since it seems so exact and prison-like.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
well i'm glad the season didn't end with the reveal

I kinda wish I wasn't keeping up on forums or podcasts I probably wouldn't have figured it out.

But once dude got stabbed in the a$$hole I knew it was true.

shyt getting a bit too corporate for me. Got commercials for E-corp apps and Mr Robot books and Verge aftershows and HP ads at the end of the episode:patrice:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Goat fukking show
9d638f89f9a757f0b9444eb3c87b17cf.png

Season started off kinda slow but well worth it , glad this reveal wasn't the series finale.
Guess Joey really is a BadA$$ :skip:

I really need to stop going in this thread, keep spoiling shyt . Its just sohh addicting .

The fukk he get locked up for
mMUD1FN.jpg

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I wonder if Elliot went to jail for killing Tyrell? I'm really reaching here but what if Elliot shot Tyrell and then went into shock...:jbhmm: Maybe not, :russ: But where in the hell is Tyrell? It's like trying to find Waldo. Maybe he's hiding in plain sight too:ohhh: